The VolReporter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VolReporter

My family source confirmed to me about 15 minutes ago (so you know how i'm treating you vol nation to get this out) that someone close to the UT informed them about 2 hours ago that Gruden and ESPN finalized an agreement....

This is huge. Why? Because there is no way Gruden would leave ESPN to go to the NFL as it's not the same as him leaving ESPN College Football to coach in the NCAA.....

Remember NCAA rules would forbid Gruden to take any part in the bowl season.

So my feeling and the many who i'm talking to within the past few minutes is that we are extremely close in acquiring a future star as head coach for the Tennessee Volunteers football team.

I will update you all night long if I hear anything. If you ever watched the NCAA 30 for 30 Kansas Jayhawks. This is exactly the way the support staff, boosters, admin, and personnel actually work together.

And it's happening right now!!!

BELIEVE THIS VOL FANS!

Reactions: 19 people
I really hope you're telling the truth but I hope you don't take this the wrong way when I say I am very very skeptical to everything you posted so far. Given that, I really really hope you're not FOS. Here's to hoping.

haha. It's going to be funny when you all find out who I am and how I knew. By the way it's Christmas season. I'm taking down those who have been naughty and nice.

Reactions: 15 people
and to note. I have been very respectful from the beginning. I'm trying not to break too much out but making sure UT is safe with all the reports.

Reactions: 8 people
My family source confirmed to me about 15 minutes ago (so you know how i'm treating you vol nation to get this out) that someone close to the UT informed them about 2 hours ago that Gruden and ESPN finalized an agreement....

This is huge. Why? Because there is no way Gruden would leave ESPN to go to the NFL as it's not the same as him leaving ESPN College Football to coach in the NCAA.....

Remember NCAA rules would forbid Gruden to take any part in the bowl season.

So my feeling and the many who i'm talking to within the past few minutes is that we are extremely close in acquiring a future star as head coach for the Tennessee Volunteers football team.

I will update you all night long if I hear anything. If you ever watched the NCAA 30 for 30 Kansas Jayhawks. This is exactly the way the support staff, boosters, admin, and personnel actually work together.

And it's happening right now!!!

BELIEVE THIS VOL FANS!

Please don't. Just keep it a secret, as a matter of fact, it can be YOUR secret. Bowl season??? Last I checked, the NFL doesn't have a bowl season and unfortunately neither does TN.

What in the heck are you talking about?

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back