The VolReporter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I will tune back in at 8 o'clock and see whats happening then! Otherwise if nothing is going on we will realize your wasting everyone's time. I hope and pray your right.

Name me 1 source that said UT is not talking to JG? There hasn't been 1 source. Not 1 source.

I told you 2 days ago that you will be hearing about reports because UT started to give out access. I told you last night that it was going to be the last night of no news and then this morning we had over 20 reports from local and national media.

So don't tell me that I am wrong.

Respect the source and deal with it.

I'm going to have some dinner and then shortly after watch some tv and tune in to see whats happening. We have approx 2 hrs to go until i'm sure we start hearing about what happened with there meeting.

Is there any way this could fall through or anything change in the next two hours??

Hey OP....answer this simple quetion, honestly of course. Were you on here as Palardylikearockstar?

Name me 1 source that said UT is not talking to JG? There hasn't been 1 source. Not 1 source.

I told you 2 days ago that you will be hearing about reports because UT started to give out access. I told you last night that it was going to be the last night of no news and then this morning we had over 20 reports from local and national media.

So don't tell me that I am wrong.

Respect the source and deal with it.

I'm going to have some dinner and then shortly after watch some tv and tune in to see whats happening. We have approx 2 hrs to go until i'm sure we start hearing about what happened with there meeting.

dude or dudette maybe? You have different BS to say each day when your previous BS turns our wrong. So what is your story with no flights to Tampa right now? Or when Gruden was on ESPN or did MNF. Stop it. Just Stop it.

dude or dudette maybe? You have different BS to say each day when your previous BS turns our wrong. So what is your story with no flights to Tampa right now? Or when Gruden was on ESPN or did MNF. Stop it. Just Stop it.

Sorry but I haven't been wrong..... I warned you 2 days ago that UT released access and boom I was right on. Credit to my source''

I was on here last night warning you this was going to happen.

I told you Gruden has a control. Boom it happened.

Now i'm not going to discuss this matter with you anymore.

I'm going to have some dinner and wait for the reports to come in.

Thank you

Reactions: 2 people
just watched PTI on ESPN and MikeTerico just said that he doesnt see Gruden leaving the booth to come to Tennessee. Volreporter is right on one thing and that is the National media is now talking about it.
Wilbourn not Tirico!

So what happened to the [R] letters ?

I picture Volreporter as about 15-17 years old sitting somewhere in Alabama laughing his arse off

Sorry but I haven't been wrong..... I warned you 2 days ago that UT released access and boom I was right on. Credit to my source''

I was on here last night warning you this was going to happen.

I told you Gruden has a control. Boom it happened.

Now i'm not going to discuss this matter with you anymore.

I'm going to have some dinner and wait for the reports to come in.

Thank you

Is he coming from Pensacola on a private charter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back