The VolReporter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Freak is allowing all this nonsense because the site is getting crazy views and therefore more revenue.

Maybe Gruden says no contract in respect to UT having to move on. So the other guys don't feel like they are the "5th" on the list. Remember that the claim was that CDD was the only offer UT actually made.

Volreporter is now starting to turn some of you. He is trolling hard for the enjoyment. He has already been wrong at the Gruden within 3 days of Thanksgiving info and that Gruden is still working at ESPN on all levels. If he knows anything it's very little. Now he's only pointing to what he came close to being right on. I believe it was first said one reporter all accesses but now he is changing it to more info on UT. Come on...

Maybe Freak is allowing all this nonsense because the site is getting crazy views and therefore more revenue.

Maybe Gruden says no contract in respect to UT having to move on. So the other guys don't feel like they are the "5th" on the list. Remember that the claim was that CDD was the only offer UT actually

Volreporter is now starting to turn some of you. He is trolling hard for the enjoyment. He has already been wrong at the Gruden within 3 days of Thanksgiving info and that Gruden is still working at ESPN on all levels. If he knows anything it's very little. Now he's only pointing to what he came close to being right on. I believe it was first said one reporter all accesses but now he is changing it to more info on UT. Come on...

This. Every word of it. What about this supposed radio interview in Alabama yesterday... The leg pulling was funny for a minute but dude has worn out his welcome. Even if Gruden DOES get hired it won't have any connection to anything the parenthetically blusterous OP has had to "report"....

Volreporters cover is blown, admits to being "Santa Claus". His privy-ness is now under investigation for alleged leaking illegal information under the SCPIA (Santa Clause Private Information Act). TIFWIW

haha. It's going to be funny when you all find out who I am and how I knew. By the way it's Christmas season. I'm taking down those who have been naughty and nice.

I'm going to have to second this

I know the only thing he actually has information about is the Canadian Football League, but I'd be fine if he started a thread every couple hours or so.

Its kinda like watching a really bad horror movie from the 80's, that is so bad and cheesy it actually ends up being a comedy.

Isn't this the guy that was sipping Mimosas and telling us there is no freaking way JG was coming to UT on Saturday? Never did find out if your "tail"gate was at the Carousel.

You guys, VolReporter is Gerald Riggs. Gerald Riggs jr just won the grey cup so it's the only guess that makes sense. I agree his posts are ridiculous, but I for one wouldn't want to get on his bad side!

You guys, VolReporter is Gerald Riggs. Gerald Riggs jr just won the grey cup so it's the only guess that makes sense. I agree his posts are ridiculous, but I for one wouldn't want to get on his bad side!

Brittvol page 13 answered that question. It's a PLARS like troll.

I'm going to get right into this one. What I said about Gruden and UT before was real. They met, the offer was in, Gruden himself spoke to UT, staff, boosters, the whole thing per source.....

My source approx at noon met with people and told me that UT at approx 3:00pm et sent over another (2nd) offer to Jon Gruden. What is the difference of offers? I don't know. My source believes that additional UT support staff has changed some of the offer to make it more front loaded as well as lining up some major relations with radio/tv..... We all know JG enjoys to talk and do shows.

I was told clear cut and I know this to be FACTUAL and REAL that Jon Gruden informed UT on Monday that he was still mingling over his desire to coach UT.

All these reports that JG are to meet with UT on Friday is not true. These are simple reports coming in the back end to those folks getting information late.

I told you that I was telling you everything as it happened.

Stay tuned.

Reactions: 3 people
My source believes that additional UT support staff has changed some of the offer to make it more front loaded as well as lining up some major relations with radio/tv..... We all know JG enjoys to talk and do shows.

Maybe the 2nd offer allows Gruden to coach AND announce the games at the same time.

Reactions: 4 people
Well first. I would like to thank everyone for the information how to view IPA video. UT site is a great resource tool and they seriously have done a great job with the UT coverage!

The other day I posted a major breakthrough on the Gruden front. That there will be full access officially granted. Well you doubted this which i will not get into (but many didn't understand) well now you know. Less than 24 hrs media reports were flooding in and also information agreements made at UT. As of now there is no report different than another. And very likely people are taking it from the original source, including CBS/ABC.ESPN/College Football Access/

I heard Jon Gruden on the radio this morning and it is not good that he even spoke about it. Reminder!! Gruden did not go on the radio this morning to talk about the coaching search. Why? because each Wednesday he has a spot on the MandM show to talk NFL. So it was an obvious awkward spot for JG to be in.

Here is something to think. Every one knows that UT offered the deal. IT HAPPENED. UT and JG met face to face on multiple occasions. His agent met with UT admin and staff approx for 10 hours. It happened.

Jon Gruden this morning did not mention a thing about the offer.

There is nothing happening on the front of UT and JG this morning. Nothing. It's just a normal Wednesday morning. However, like I said expect that all to change after today. My sources last night said that the negotiating and time has surfaced. UT had a weekend push and another overtake in their offer to JG. There was a response but I am unaware of what it was. I do know that after today there will be nothing to add. It will be waiting for JG to sign the contract.

I do believe JG has the NFL in sight. Did the Eagles speak to JG on Monday? Possibly. Did this change JG mind? could be.

Is he using UT? No way. I know from my sources that JG really is excited to come to the SEC and UT.

Translation: "I don't know ****. I was totally wrong before but I figured it was worth a shot. Got you guys good!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back