The 'Take Things Out of Context and Post Them In This Thread' Thread

Thrasher865

Quote people on things they say that could have a different interpretation than they intended out of context. Rather than call them out on a twss in person, further their humiliation and immortalize their misdeeds here.

The correct way to do this is to hit the quote button in their thread and copy pasta it here so that we can link to it and learn the correct context if that is our intention, though it does ruin the fun.

Last edited:
Price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. I repeat: price check on Vagiclean, aisle five. That's Vagiclean. We've got a customer down here with a full-on fallopian fungus. She's baking a loaf of bread and I think it's sourdough.

Quote people on things they say that could have a different interpretation than they intended out of context. Rather than call them out on a twss in person, further their humiliation and immortalize their misdeeds here.

The correct way to do this is to hit the quote button in their thread and copy pasta it here so that we can link to it and learn the correct context if that is our intention, though it does ruin the fun.

Not quite sure how to copy pasta. Is it a dupli-noodle or something?:lolabove:

Reactions: VolFaninFla
Not quite sure how to copy pasta. Is it a dupli-noodle or something?:lolabove:

copy_pasta_factory.jpg

Oooooooooook, ok ok ok. I think I just won this one.

Bull dyke. Yes, I have a personal vendetta against them. One tried to kill me recently, seriously. She was jealous I was going to take her bi-girlfriend. Weird trip to Guam indeed.

Ta-dow!

VN Store

Back