Random Thoughts XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up VIF? How are those puppies?

Hey TNVolGirl, Sorry for the slow response, but I leave in the afternoons. The pups are great. How bout you?
We took them to a friends house on Sunday. He has a part wolf part pitbull on about two acres, so the babies all got to play together for an hour or so. My friend has a small pond on his property and they all found their way into the water for a swim. Gotta love that wet dog smell on the way home. haha

Mornin'. Got up to go workout and realized I'm out of contacts. I did get a call from Tristan, so that made my day. :)

You can workout with that bum shoulder? Or do you do one arm 12oz wrist curls this early.
Even cardio would jar it around a bit I would think.

You can workout with that bum shoulder? Or do you do one arm 12oz wrist curls this early.
Even cardio would jar it around a bit I would think.

Yeah I still do, just don't use as much weights. Dr. told me not to, but what do they know?

12 years of post grad is overrated. As for me and RV, we are well known self medicators.:eek:lol:

All the nurses at work have been on my ass cause I'm still working out. Ice and ibuprofen is all I take. If I don't ice it down after for a good hour I can't move my right arm the rest of the day.

No, he's with his mom in Iowa. I'm going up there the week of Christmas then again spring break. Then he lives with me during the summer and ever other Christmas.

All the nurses at work have been on my ass cause I'm still working out. Ice and ibuprofen is all I take. If I don't ice it down after for a good hour I can't move my right arm the rest of the day.

I refuse to take presciption pain meds unless I cannot walk. Goody's Powders and Ice are my go to remedies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back