The reason we should hold off on coaching change

We should give coach Pruitt two more years.
You lost me at two.
Lololololololol!!

Your definetly not a Tennessee fan.
Pruitt is a cordinator that's it.

Signature Wins under CJP

1. Auburn
2. Kentucky (they were a top 15 team in 2018)
3. South Carolina (we have dominated them the past few years)
4. Indiana (essentially the same team that is now a top 10 team this year)

Pretty mediocre signature.

Reactions: Spawn
I think ya'll are over looking a obvious solution, Just get rid of the coach and the AD replace them Volnation. All decisions could be made by fan polls. I mean there is no greater source of football knowledge and wisdom and besides the fans are never wrong.
Crowdsourced recruiting, practices, and playcalls? I love the idea.

Lunacy? Why is it that certain coaches can only coach the players he recruited? And by certain coaches I mean Dooley, Butch and Pruitt. That's always the excuse. I want a coach that can coach any player.
CJP inherited a roster with close zero SEC linemen, it takes time build linemen.

That’s definitely not true, but it is lunacy fire a coach before he can play his recruits. No tickets huh, it’s easy to trash and bash something you have nothing invested in. I have lots of time and money in the game.

Lol, are you really trying to gatekeep UT fandom with ticket purchases? I dropped my season tickets back in the Butch years. Why pay premium prices for low-quality football?

CJP inherited a roster with close zero SEC linemen, it takes time build linemen.
Yup yup the sh*tty ones always inherit a mess. You guys should diversify the narratives on why your chosen coach sucks. The same retread excuses are beyond stale.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
Signature Wins under CJP

1. Auburn
2. Kentucky (they were a top 15 team in 2018)
3. South Carolina (we have dominated them the past few years)
4. Indiana (essentially the same team that is now a top 10 team this year)

Not one of those is a signature win. Are we really at the point where we call "wins vs any FBS opponent" a signature win?

That’s definitely not true, but it is lunacy fire a coach before he can play his recruits. No tickets huh, it’s easy to trash and bash something you have nothing invested in. I have lots of time and money in the game.

Good grief. What an idiotic statement. 60% of the roster ARE his recruits.

Reactions: Spawn
It's on Pruitt that he hasn't upgraded the roster enough in 3 years to compete with KY, AR, GA State and BYU.
Oh he has upgraded it, there are a lot really good young players on the roster and a haul coming in next class.

2 classes. All freshmen and sophomores, 2018 class was hold it together class and CBJ recruits.
Thanks for letting us know that freshmen and sophomores aren't capable of playing decent football. You really are a wealth of knowledge.

Not anymore.
According to rivals if you average every year from 2010-2020, Tennessee averages the 13th class in the nation. That’s with three different coaches, as I said, Tennessee recruits for itself.

Would you pay to go watch minor league baseball with 2,000 other bums, when you could drive a couple hours further and see the St, Louis Cardinals in a packed house?

Unfortunate location for a G5 commuter school in the heart of SEC country.
The answer to that would be NO! Actually I drive to St. Louis many times a year to see the Cardinals so I appreciate your analogy :cool::cool:. My wife was on staff at Memphis in the 70's administratively and my daughter was on Joy Lee's staff in women's basketball but I have never really been a Memphis Tiger fan. I remember one occasion I went to my wife's office for something and the secretary out front had literally hundreds of football tickets to a Florida State/Memphis game- trying to give them away. I shall never forget that!

VN Store

Back