The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Alabama Game Thread, 3:30 ET, CBS

Same sh** different week. Play someone else. Play all the freshman at this point. And can we not find a punter that can kick a 50 yard punt? Or 40 yard punt?

I'm honestly bout done. Pruitt keeps trotting this guy back out there. Nothing but turnovers, or 3 and out. He's apparently not committed to winning.

Reactions: hexnut
Another great halftime,
Ok let’s go turn it over, have a few false starts and throw some East /west pass plays and get negative yards-CJP

I have been through the highs and lows of Tennessee football since 1986, I have never been more embarrassed or disinterested in a team my entire life, even in Butch’s years. Absolute garbage. Pruitt and JG both need to leave NOW. Pruitt’s love for JG is killing the program, could be getting good reps here for other guys.

Reactions: BreatheUT
You are quite the JG hater my man. What in the world has HE done wrong THIS GAME? Please enlighten us? This is a defensive and offensive play calling SH*TSHOW
Not much. I said he did well in the first half...but he won't do anything to keep UT in the game

I am so tired of Bama always getting the benefit of doubt. They are a NFL roster that needs no help. Then George of corse cant catch a cold oh football
To beat Alabama, Georgia, and Florida you gotta just dominate. Those three teams get protected. They hold nearly every play because they know only 1 out of maybe 15 times will ever be called. There 100% is some biased calls made. SEC is big money business.

VN Store

Back