The Official Tennessee vs. #2 Alabama Game Thread, 3:30 ET, CBS

Anyone know what time Tennessee is supposed to play Alabama? Oh! We are! I didn't think we were on the field at all.

Pruitt. Pruitt. You need a coach to coach you. Seriously. Get the 5th year senior out of the game.

Put a spark in - any spark will do. Start the future. You are the last person on earth to get it, but Vols everywhere will most likely forgive you... IF you get with it.

- and just tell the Defense to hit hard and wrap up. really - that much would be nice. I miss our D Line coach already - looks like our boys do too.

Man, Saban and Alabama have just ruined college football for me the last decade. It's just the same ol ****. Dude just needs to go away, **** off already

I’m less depressed because the terrific Titans are undefeated, also don’t have to work Sunday so I can watch the Steelers Titans game and other NFL week 7 games at Icehouse.

We're a long way from competing with the big dogs, physically, mentally and coaches
We are a long way from winning against the middle of the pack. I would love to know what happened at half time during the UGA game. Did they dig up an Indian Burial Ground? The regression since then Is staggering.

Reactions: lifeVol

VN Store

Back