The Official Tennessee vs. #13 Ole Miss Game Thread, 7:30 PM ET, SEC Network

I ordered an orange (my section color) pull over jacket on the 12th. Paid for two day expedited delivery, should have been here yesterday. Now, by end of business today. I hope it comes in before I leave or I'm in trouble. I have plenty of warm white, not orange. Ugh.......
Sara, you may have to go hit "Wally World" to snag some cheap orange wear around 4pm if it aint here yet. Good luck and watch how you walk in there.

I ordered an orange (my section color) pull over jacket on the 12th. Paid for two day expedited delivery, should have been here yesterday. Now, by end of business today. I hope it comes in before I leave or I'm in trouble. I have plenty of warm white, not orange. Ugh.......
Dang, are all the stores sold out of gear?

An orange scarf would work. It'd be warm too.

Fingers crossed what you ordered gets there!

transformers-megatron.gif

Somebody needs to put out a reversible orange/white hoody.

We beat the hell out of them the following year in ‘10. I think it was like 50-10.
Yeah but I know that game was frustrating gor the Kiffins. Lane could care less what happened the following year. What we do today he will certainly care about and remember forever.

SEC Nation should have came up here..........College Gameday and SEC nation at the same location makes no sense! ESPN really does hate us!
People making decisions are ignorant and apparently not SEC alum. SEC Nation should be on the campus of their primetime game. UGA and KY atmosphere is ho-hum in comparison. He!!, UF and LSU would be a better choice for SEC Nation than UGA/KY

Pulling out and heading down Emory rd to the interstate to go get this tailgate started, at least for me. I think everyone else has been there since sunrise.
Go Vols!

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back