The Official Tennessee @ Georgia Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPNU

This is pretty insane. UGA can't miss and Tennessee can't play defense. If they don't cool off, it's going to be a 30 point loss.

We're easy to defend cuz everyone knows we are just gonna kick the ball out half way to the rim everytime we drive, while we have poor 3 pt shooting

Reactions: NYCVolunteer
Yeah, this team lacks the work ethic of the last few teams. Fulky and Pons hustle but that’s about it. Transition D is terrible, their footwork on D is lazy, our off the ball movement on offense is far from aggressive. This team has potential but they have to learn to work.
GBO!!

Tough half so far. UGA killing it from outside and our ball defense has been awful.

Not surprised we aren't scoring, but the defense...this is the worst the team has defended in a while. Edwards is going to make some unbelievable shots. That I can live with, but the rest of Georgia's roster is loaded with average Joe's. No excuse for those guys to be scoring so easily.

Reactions: 1985Vols
We have no defensive intensity, without that we can't win very many. They are sleep walking through the game so far.

We're easy to defend cuz everyone knows we are just gonna kick the ball out half way to the rim everytime we drive, while we have poor 3 pt shooting
Yep that pisses me off more than anything with this team. I’d rather lose missing wide open jump shots in the paint than watch another damn turnover from kicking it out.

Reactions: IH8TheHaslams

VN Store

Back