The Official Tennessee @ Georgia Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPNU

CRB has said this quite often over the last 4 seasons IIRC.
I remember him complaining about them not using the game scouting reports but never the comments about playing like we practice. that part is over and over this season.

Guess our memories differ then as I recall CRB regularly stating to the media that he wanted Bone to push the ball at every opportunity. That was what they practiced and what was in the scouting report yet the team still didn’t run to his liking. Agree to disagree if your memory differs

Not to sound like the orange-colored glasses wearing homer that I am, but I think this team gets better down the stretch. We're snakebit from long range. Good shots aren't falling and we have two new pieces on a team that already lost four starters. Big game on Saturday. Definitely need a win against Vandy.
Agree. This reminds me of the Jerry Green team that if they hit threes they won by 20 but if they were off from three point land they couldn’t do anything else right

Guess our memories differ then as I recall CRB regularly stating to the media that he wanted Bone to push the ball at every opportunity. That was what they practiced and what was in the scouting report yet the team still didn’t run to his liking. Agree to disagree if your memory differs

He has said that every single year it’s been here but they always slow it down. That’s how Barnes coaches.

VN Store

Back