The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

Sat effort, but would have been funny. I would have liked to see William Byron come out and plow Hill after his burnout. No real harm.

What’s sad is I think Saurez really was mad at Ty Dillon and tried to wreck him on a racing game. Makes it even funnier

Bristol up next boys. I’m enjoying this for the most part. Just waiting for that first week of May though. Hopefully we get the real deal

July at the earliest IMO, and that's probably too optimistic
If they have to wait that long, I don’t see how, if at all, they could get a full schedule in like they’re wanting to. My guess would be either mid week racing when the logistics make sense to do so, or some double header weekends that they already plan to make a second trip to or tracks where it is their second trip and they missed the first one. I can deal with no NASCAR, just lord help us all if they take our football season.

If they have to wait that long, I don’t see how, if at all, they could get a full schedule in like they’re wanting to. My guess would be either mid week racing when the logistics make sense to do so, or some double header weekends that they already plan to make a second trip to or tracks where it is their second trip and they missed the first one. I can deal with no NASCAR, just lord help us all if they take our football season.
I don’t think any sport (that has already started or pushed back) gets a full season in.

I don’t see how either but I just came across this on Facebook. Supposedly it’s being floated around the industry View attachment 269599

Yikes. That’s a lot crammed in a short time. Talladega having a race again in July too. They had to move that race years ago from July, because of the extreme summer heat and humidity.

Reactions: Vol$_Deep_11_9
Yikes. That’s a lot crammed in a short time. Talladega having a race again in July too. They had to move that race years ago from July, because of the extreme summer heat and humidity.
That’s an insane push to get a full season in if that’s the route they go. I do like the idea of mid week racing, other than baseball there isn’t much on the week.

That’s an insane push to get a full season in if that’s the route they go. I do like the idea of mid week racing, other than baseball there isn’t much on the week.

I could book a refundable room for that weekend right now in nearby Anniston for roughly $100. Rates are over $200 on race weekends.

I could book a refundable room for that weekend right now in nearby Anniston for roughly $100. Rates are over $200 on race weekends.
Shoot man I’d do it because you know as well as I do if it gets confirmed and things are back to normal it’ll go back to that. Dega race is on my birthday, may have to make a trip

I’ve been away from the sport for awhile, partly due to working on Sundays. The 500 getting moved to Monday and also this iracing has really gotten me back into it though, especially with nothing else going on. Pretty good production they have going on with it.

I don’t see how either but I just came across this on Facebook. Supposedly it’s being floated around the industry View attachment 269599

WOW! Twice a week racing. Hmmm, doesn't give them much time. Guess they'll go from one race and do qualifying the day before the race. That will push teams to get 2 sets of cars ready. Do the teams have two sets of trailers to move cars? Looks like back to back racing at Pocono , Dover, and Michigan. Interesting!

VN Store

Back