The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

They are going to need to change the spring and shock requirements. The guys driving are going to be beat to death on those 18 inch rims.

NASCAR needs to talk Netflix into doing a version of "Drive to Survive" for them. It's an interesting show on Formula 1 for the folks that don't know about it. Season 1 and 2 were good. I look forward to season 3 next year. NASCAR needs more behind the scenes and everyday life stories out there in my opinion. The one issue is a lot of the drivers now are just cookie cutter versions of one another. The sport needs some personalities in it. There are a few now but not many.

Reactions: hog88
NASCAR needs to talk Netflix into doing a version of "Drive to Survive" for them. It's an interesting show on Formula 1 for the folks that don't know about it. Season 1 and 2 were good. I look forward to season 3 next year. NASCAR needs more behind the scenes and everyday life stories out there in my opinion. The one issue is a lot of the drivers now are just cookie cutter versions of one another. The sport needs some personalities in it. There are a few now but not many.

Cars, drivers and most of the tracks are cookie cutter and it's killing the sport.

Reactions: Orange Maniac
I'm ready for Atlanta. Got my tickets on my desk. Hoping for clear weather (the hoping for good weather part would be true even if I wasn't going).

I hoping they don't do anything to the race this weekend. I been looking forward to it for a while now.

The NBA suspended their season and the NCAA is going to have the tourney in empty arenas. Wondering what the NHL is going to do, they have some meeting later today to discuss what to do.
The amount of money that is going to be lost by teams and cities due to cancelling all these events is astronomical. I guess I just don't get how bad this outbreak (or the actual disease) is to get why these types of steps are being taken.

Well then........no racing at all now. Wonder how many races will get postponned/cancelled due to this virus. There's not a lot of off weeks in the schedule to move stuff to either.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Well then........no racing at all now. Wonder how many races will get postponned/cancelled due to this virus. There's not a lot of off weeks in the schedule to move stuff to either.
We could finally see some of those mid-week races this summer they have talked about for a while. Say a Thursday night race followed by a Sunday or Monday night race somewhere else.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back