The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

Lol... heat racing was the death of me. My car was never good on the short run.

Never could run as much cross as everyone else for some reason.

Race at your local tracks? I had a buddy do it and I went to many races with him growing up. One of his competitors is a current Monster Energy Cup driver, Stenhouse. I met Stenhouse in the early 00s before he ever made it to the World of Outlaws and ARCA.

Race at your local tracks? I had a buddy do it and I went to many races with him growing up. One of his competitors is a current Monster Energy Cup driver, Stenhouse. I met Stenhouse in the early 00s before he ever made it to the World of Outlaws and ARCA.

Yep. Raced against Trevor Bayne a couple times.

Personally, as bad as I hated waiting, I think they handled that part of it as well as they could have. I’d rather have the right information out there to begin with than speculation or something to speculate on. Whether he was alive when they got him out(thank God he was) or not. Last night had an Earnhardt vibe to it. I’m not going to like, I was only 11 years old at the time of him passing and didn’t truly understand the magnitude of what I just watched when that happened. I knew he wrecked, I knew it didn’t look good but didn’t realize I just watched a man take his last breath doing something he loved. Last night for a split second I thought I watched that happen and it hit differently until I got the right information. You’re entitled to think that, you’re not necessarily wrong for it but I will disagree with you on this. It’s nothing short of a miracle that man is alive today.
Same I hated waiting I even mentioned it in here a couple of times. But I think Nascar handled it the best they could've. What if he was alive when they go him out but he passed on the way to the hospital? What if he was gone when they got him out but they revived him? Yes the black screens and the crew removal was scary, but I think Nascar handled it the best they could've. Wait until you have 100% accurate information and then make an announcement

God is good!

ERJz3vQWAAcZts4

I honestly don’t understand why the man runs the truck races. Xfinity races here and there, sure I get it but I don’t think any of them should be allowed to drop down to the trucks at all. Just me though, not hating on Kyle they all do it but I just don’t think they should be able to do it.

I honestly don’t understand why the man runs the truck races. Xfinity races here and there, sure I get it but I don’t think any of them should be allowed to drop down to the trucks at all. Just me though, not hating on Kyle they all do it but I just don’t think they should be able to do it.
Because he's footing the bill

Reactions: VOLSONLY

VN Store

Back