The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

The way Larson backed up and into the inside wall and then came back at Suarez a 2nd time had me rolling.
Like I get it in real life, but it's a video game* lol. Like, he had to be day drinking

*I have broken a TV back in the day.

Like I get it in real life, but it's a video game* lol. Like, he had to be day drinking

*I have broken a TV back in the day.

Fox never once showed Larson on the screen this week. They had in the previous two races. Perhaps he was drinking

The real sponsor dropped him because he quit during the virtual race? That's lame.

Be interesting to see what happens with that. This whole iracing thing was a great idea but the last two weeks of this have been disastrous. Bubba loses a sponsor cuz of a rage quit, which dumb or not, it happened and then this.

I can tell you what will happen, his sponsors will bail on him and he'll be out of a ride. His career is most likely done.

Reactions: 1972 Grad
Stupid mistake by Larson. Makes NASCAR look bad. Because heā€™s highly talented, heā€™ll get another chance, depending if Ganassi terminates him. But if he was just another driver making laps on an underfunded team, his career would be done.

The other half of the battle will be finding another sponsor for Kyle. Assuming McDonalds and Credit One Bank will drop him for PR.

VN Store

Back