The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

If it wasn't for the playoffs, they could do double header weekends at 5 of those tracks and move the Atlanta and Miami races to the Olympic break weeks.

Fox gets the broacast rights tothe makeups to be fair to contract.

NASCAR has said they plan to run all 36 races. There’s 7 races that are currently postponed. Hypothetically, if NASCAR does continue beginning May 9th at Martinsville, here’s a potential layout:

Dover-July 26
Richmond-August 2

Bristol, Talladega, Texas, Atlanta, and Homestead are added on to the final 5 races after Phoenix. Would be some cold races.

My order would be:

Texas- Nov 15
Bristol- Nov 22
Talladega- Nov 29
Atlanta- Dec 6
Homestead- Dec 13

Last edited:
Reactions: Vol$_Deep_11_9
NASCAR has said they plan to run all 36 races. There’s 7 races that are currently postponed. Hypothetically, if NASCAR does continue beginning May 9th at Martinsville, here’s a potential layout:

Dover-July 26
Richmond-August 2

Bristol, Talladega, Texas, Atlanta, and Homestead are added on to the final 5 races after Phoenix. Would be some cold races.

My order would be:

Texas- Nov 15
Bristol- Nov 22
Talladega- Nov 29
Atlanta- Dec 6
Homestead- Dec 13
I like the idea but I’m willing to bet we see some mid week racing before it’s said and done, or the tracks they make two trips to they run double header weekends. If they do that though, just to make things interesting, give me Dega or Bristol for it all. No Homestead

Dover-July 26
Richmond-August 2

My order would be:

Texas- Nov 15
Bristol- Nov 22
Talladega- Nov 29
Atlanta- Dec 6
Homestead- Dec 13

I'd bet they run Bristol back to back the same weekend.

I like the idea but I’m willing to bet we see some mid week racing before it’s said and done, or the tracks they make two trips to they run double header weekends. If they do that though, just to make things interesting, give me Dega or Bristol for it all. No Homestead

I made my final order based on traveling purposes. And factored weather a little bit. But I like the idea of schedule a few mid-week races so we aren’t racing into December.

Reactions: Vol$_Deep_11_9
I made my final order based on traveling purposes. And factored weather a little bit. But I like the idea of schedule a few mid-week races so we aren’t racing into December.
Right that would make sense too and I’d say they would definitely go a route similar to that if that’s how they decide to do it. I just hope the May racing is able to happen. Been so bad I’ve had to bet on who says what at the Democratic debate lol don’t even follow politics

It was so great to see Dale Jr. “racing” again. Great job by FOX. I had a great time watching all of it except the finish. 😤

VN Store

Back