The Official Cincinnati Bengals Thread

Wow!

This has been a successful season, we're way ahead of schedule.

1 Game lead on Bal
1.5 Game lead on Pitt
2 Game lead CLE

Mathematically we could still miss the playoffs but our realistic worst case scenario would probably be backing into the division at 9-8. 1 loss eliminates BAL from the division, 1 loss or Tie eliminates Pitt & CLE.

I can abide any scenario possible and be happy with our year, even missing the playoffs, except Pitt making the playoffs.

If we lose out to finish 9-8 and Pitt wins out to finish 9-7-1, I won't be able to take it.

The Browns annoy me, I don't like the Ravens, I FU¥&!NG HATE the Steelers!

Make this the 2021 AFC North Champions thread!

The Bengals earned it by beating the best. This wasn't the depleted Ravens this week. They beat Mahomes and they were playing for a #1 seed which is huge. Ja'Marr Chase is a weapon. He made the Chiefs defenders look like they had ankle weights on

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Make this the 2021 AFC North Champions thread!

The Bengals earned it by beating the best. This wasn't the depleted Ravens this week. They beat Mahomes and they were playing for a #1 seed which is huge. Ja'Marr Chase is a weapon. He made the Chiefs defenders look like they had ankle weights on

Would love the see Ja'Marr Chase win Rookie of the Year (2021)

They've already overachieved by winning the division this year but the accomplishment I want to see from them is winning a playoff game. Getting that monkey off their back would be enormous

VN Store

Back