The Official Cincinnati Bengals Thread

And you'd be wrong. They were not the verified resale tickets.

But please continue about the "aftermarket" being the only way to get "good tickets"
My plans aren't to continue anything. I am surprised though, that all lower bowl tickets in Pittsburgh aren't already spoken for through PSL, season tickets, etc. I suppose I misspoke as to "aftermarket". My original point was that you can't buy tickets on your home team's site for away games. In other words, there isn't a designated allotment for visiting teams in the NFL like there is in college. The tickets not already spoken for by home fans are available to anyone

My plans aren't to continue anything. I am surprised though, that all lower bowl tickets in Pittsburgh aren't already spoken for through PSL, season tickets, etc. I suppose I misspoke as to "aftermarket". My original point was that you can't buy tickets on your home team's site for away games. In other words, there isn't a designated allotment for visiting teams in the NFL like there is in college. The tickets not already spoken for by home fans are available to anyone
I think it used to be that way. But with TVs being as good as they are now and the price of tickets and everything else on gameday, a lot more people are staying home.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
I think it used to be that way. But with TVs being as good as they are now and the price of tickets and everything else on gameday, a lot more people are staying home.
What I mean though, is that there isn't a designated section in a NFL stadium for "visiting" fans. In other words, if you were a Chiefs fan at the Titans game last Sunday, you were likely sitting in the middle of Titans fans

Not a big cinci fan (obviously), but something tells me this SF/CINCI game is going to get wild.
Living in Columbus I liked both, but cheered for Cincinnati if they played each other. I would say Columbus is divided 40% Browns 30% Bengals 20% Steelers and 10% the rest of the NFL.
I moved away 15 years ago so maybe that’s changed.

Reactions: IluvdoubleD's
yeah, that's about the same in Dayton, Most are old schooler Midwestern fans that take huge pride in the Browns. Being so close to cinci, it's obviously a HUGE rivalry. TV channels can't win. Traditionally the Browns and Bengals would both play the one o clock game, and what ever game the local channel aired would get reamed by opposing fans.

Reactions: MAD
yeah, that's about the same in Dayton, Most are old schooler Midwestern fans that take huge pride in the Browns. Being so close to cinci, it's obviously a HUGE rivalry. TV channels can't win. Traditionally the Browns and Bengals would both play the one o clock game, and what ever game the local channel aired would get reamed by opposing fans.
Same in Columbus with the TV, I imagine there are probably more colts fans in the area since Peyton had huge success and won a SB.

I actually see no colts fans at all. Which is a little weird. I usually follow the colts when they have a good year. I like them more than bengals, but there are seriously a lot of steelers fans in Dayton. It's a weird oddity. They are everywhere.

Man. Cinci is a really fun afternoon at the park. The baseball team too. It's easy to get to. It's fairly inexpensive. It's just a great way to spend the afternoon. That being said.

The bungles are back.

Man. Cinci is a really fun afternoon at the park. The baseball team too. It's easy to get to. It's fairly inexpensive. It's just a great way to spend the afternoon. That being said.

The bungles are back.
I have been to both Cincinnati and Cleveland for MLB, so much fun.

Reactions: IluvdoubleD's
cedar point has the classics. Kings Island is being rebuilt into the latest and greatest. I am terrified of coasters myself, but my wife is a coaster fiend, so it's a source of tension in our marraige. She likes to make me wait for her, then make fun of me. I just can't, I have a tremendous fear of falling.

insane pass by joey B. He had to have that well worked out with chase. You only get that kind of anticipation with a known receiver.

VN Store

Back