The Official Cincinnati Bengals Thread

Cincy Vol o5

Cincy's Finest
Here I'll start it the Bengals thread.
I'll probably be the only poster this entire year but hey it'll get my post count up.:)

Can I get a "WHO DEY":rock:

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I'll probably be the only poster this entire year but hey it'll get my post count up.:)

The schedule is front loaded. If they make it to November standing, they're going to be in great shape.

We dey.

Attachments

• terrible towel.jpg
    terrible towel.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 87
Why do we have a SINcinnati Beangle thread?????
I'd rather have a Houston Texan thread :crazy:

GO TITANS!!!!!!!!!!

i actually don't have any problems with Chad Johnson. i think he's very entertaining, and a great WR. I don't generally get the impression he's being a complete ass with his antics, just that he understands his position in the limelight and is having fun with it. If he were on any other team, he'd be a favorite.

until then........the bungles you'll always be.:)

i actually don't have any problems with Chad Johnson. i think he's very entertaining, and a great WR. I don't generally get the impression he's being a complete ass with his antics, just that he understands his position in the limelight and is having fun with it. If he were on any other team, he'd be a favorite.

until then........the bungles you'll always be.:)

From what I understand Chad is really well-liked around the league.

879348951_s.gif

Getting rid of celebrations is a horrible rule.
They scored a touchdown why can't they have a little fun.

With the amount of time that Bengals players are logging in the Cincinnati prison, the team should be required to contribute a percentage of the prison's monthly operating expenses.

Is that Deltha O'Neal? What's the name of their other cornerback? He was awesome at Florida. He also returned punts. His name escapes me.

VN Store

Back