The Official #5 Tennessee @ South Carolina Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Even if Martinez and Banks are that bad, what happens if you move on? Who would come here to get fired after 2 years? Could you really attract a better coach for each position knowing there’s that little time to prove yourself with the level of talent we have? I’m not saying either is an amazing coach, I just trust Heupel to handle staffing decisions and don’t think firing is the answer at this point. Either way, I trust Heupel to make the correct choices here.
Right. You have to keep these guys at least another year or so. It would blow up recruiting too.

Reactions: UTFanHades
Team is weak...2 true road games that started after noon...2 bad losses. Team just played weak......I mean, we had the easiest road to the CFP...and maybe Citrus Bowl now?

At least we are going to save a lot of money on coaching raises.....

Crap reminds me to never let go of my BVS....

Same

CJH needs to figure out defense or he is the next Butch Jones.

CJH IS NO Botch ... but ... I will say that he better start paying attention to the defensive side of football or we will always struggle to win these type games. Offense can't always outscore the competition. Sometimes you need to make stops and get off the dang field. As someone commented earlier this D is not much different from the Sunseri debacles.

VN Store

Back