The Official #3 Tennessee vs #2 Vandy Weekend Series Thread (Game 1 Friday @ 7PM) (Game 2 Saturday @ 4PM) (Game 3 Sunday @ 1PM)

Year after year, my seats have been here in left field with you knucklehead noobs. How am I going to learn anything. Need some seats in the owners suite or player’s family box.

Weeeeell, apparently we don’t have them suites or boxes, boy this **** sucks...this whole jumping up and down ****, screaming at the tv is pretty entertaining though...ya know, for a noob.

Alright, so we don't get a sweep. I can live with just winning the series.

Okay that's the way I felt 10 minutes after last night's game. I knew with every fiber of my being that we would win out. And it's already a given that Blade will take us home, so everyone rest easy.

But c'mon....,Evan EFING Russell. Hell yeah - name a sandwich after him.

Okay that's the way I felt 10 minutes after last night's game. I knew with every fiber of my being that we would win out. And it's already a given that Blade will take us home, so everyone rest easy.

But c'mon....,Evan EFING Russell. Hell yeah - name a sandwich after him.
My first thought was Blade is going to deal tomorrow. This one probably means something to him.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I think there is big time pressure on vandy tomorrow. They have looked down on us for a while now and will be pressing tomorrow to avoid losing the series. while they may have landed the first blow, the Vols countered with a big time uppercut. We have them on the ropes and I have no doubts that tomorrow we land the haymaker!
GBO!!

I think there is big time pressure on vandy tomorrow. They have looked down on us for a while now and will be pressing tomorrow to avoid losing the series. while they may have landed the first blow, the Vols countered with a big time uppercut. We have them on the ropes and I have no doubts that tomorrow we land the haymaker!
GBO!!
Add to that the fact they will be facing back-to-back series losses. Lots of pressure.

VN Store

Back