The Official 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread

GreyWolf1129

Where's the hot sauce?
So, after my misfortunes with a BCG cotter pin that was last seen arcing over my right shoulder to parts unknown in my garage (my thanks to a good friend who had a couple of them lying around), I ordered another BCG from Brownell's, and went ahead and got the Bravo SOPMOD B5 stock for my patrol AR. Already had one on the long range AR. I really like that stock (thanks, GV).

So...69 SMK's for non-barrier blind and long range work, and the Federal 62 JSP's (FBIT3 / SBCT) for patrol and barriers. 55 FMJ for practice. I'm there, or as there as I'll ever get.

Anybody know where I can get an M1 SOCOM for under a hundred bucks?

:cool:

YankeeVol

Raise Hell Eat Cornbread
So, after my misfortunes with a BCG cotter pin that was last seen arcing over my right shoulder to parts unknown in my garage (my thanks to a good friend who had a couple of them lying around), I ordered another BCG from Brownell's, and went ahead and got the Bravo SOPMOD B5 stock for my patrol AR. Already had one on the long range AR. I really like that stock (thanks, GV).

So...69 SMK's for non-barrier blind and long range work, and the Federal 62 JSP's (FBIT3 / SBCT) for patrol and barriers. 55 FMJ for practice. I'm there, or as there as I'll ever get.

Anybody know where I can get an M1 SOCOM for under a hundred bucks?

:cool:
I'm sure with some of your "clients" could hook you up :p

VN Store

Sponsors