The Official #22 Tennessee vs. South Carolina Game Thread, 6:30 PM ET, SEC Network

14 misses against LSU and 14 misses tonight from the line. SC is such a terrible basketball team not going to matter tonight.

Reactions: TennVols12
It’s been an okay performance. Nothing to instill confidence that this team is improving, but it’s a comfortable win nonetheless. That free throw stat is eye-opening though. Two games in a row. Tonight’s somehow worse. That is going to lose us a lot of games if we don’t get it fixed.

Anyone at the game that can go down and tell Martin trim them dang ears. That long ass hair is more annoying than our free throw shooting.

Reactions: Zues1
I think some times the guys don't look like they are actually trying to make the FTs. They just need to slow down and focus on the FT.

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
I don’t think I’ve ever felt more unimpressed by a 20 point victory lol. Should’ve beaten this team by 40.

He’s better than this. Somebody needs to talk to him.

I concur. Powell bio at Auburn

2020-21 (Freshman): Averaged 11.7 points, 6.1 rebounds, 4.7 assists and 0.9 steals in 27.5 minutes per game … played in the first 10 games of the season with seven starts … missed the final 17 games due to injury … shot 42.9 percent from the floor, including 44.2 percent from downtown, and shot 76.5 percent from the charity stripe … in his collegiate debut, scored 17 points and had seven rebounds in an overtime win vs. Saint Joseph’s (Nov. 26) … pulled down six or more rebounds in seven of the 10 games he played in … scored 26 points vs. South Alabama (Dec. 4), which matched an Auburn freshman record for points in a home debut exactly 47 years to the day by Eddie Johnson (Dec. 4, 1974) … in that same game, set Auburn freshman home debut records with nine assists and seven 3-pointers … followed that performance up with another 26-point outing vs. Memphis (Dec. 12) … in that same game, shot 4-of-6 from downtown and contributed eight boards … named the SEC Freshman of the Week on Dec. 14.

Reactions: HalfullVol
JJJ with 11 points and 12 rebounds right now. Needed this type of game from him, hope it gives him some confidence and momentum.
Yeup, easy to understand why people have been frustrated (I’m sure frustrated with himself more than anyone) but we’re at our best when he’s playing well at the 4 spot.

VN Store

Back