The Official #22 Tennessee vs. South Carolina Game Thread, 6:30 PM ET, SEC Network

It’s another conference win, will always take them. Don’t think we learned anything new though, defense was still solid, holding them to 46. Offense didn’t impressive much, free throwing shooting unfortunately got worse. Saturday is going to be tough.

The last 10 minutes showed flashes of better ball movement and shot selection. I anticipate we will be back to not doing that come Saturday but I sure hope we learned from tonight.

Reactions: JCP201
Watching this team is about like watching our football team under Pruit, ugly. Yea yea I know we won

14 misses against LSU and 14 misses tonight from the line. SC is such a terrible basketball team not going to matter tonight.
Missing FT's is concerning but I think it is a lot more glaring on who it is. The two guards (KC & SV) with the ball in their hand at the end of a close game go 5-13. That is how you go from a 11-5 (or better) season to 8-8 real quick. I'm starting to think the KC is unable to take the type of coaching CRB dishes out. He doesn't appear to be playing with confidence.

Reactions: Volfan2012
43.6% FG 33.3% 3PT

But we have got to fix our FT shooting, 44% is atrocious. Could have won by 30 if ya hit at 75%

Free throws. Couldn’t get to the line for most of the season. Now getting there, but the shooting is something to clean up.

Defense! No opponent has cracked 80 this year.

Barnes makes $5,000,000.

Barnes is coasting to retirement.

Barnes isn’t a demonstrative sideline clown.

Barnes is mean to his players.

Did I miss anything?

Free throws. Couldn’t get to the line for most of the season. Now getting there, but the shooting is something to clean up.

Barnes makes $5,000,000.

Did I miss anything?
Your focus on cheering on the team.

He’s shooting over 36% from three, better than his freshman season. This is just his worst shooting game of the season unfortunately.
Actually just dipped below his freshman year tonight ... after hitting 53 percent last year .. so he regressed back to his freshman pct .. so he is definitely going south ...

Good win. Big weekend coming up. See you next Vols game!

Would love to see Barnes wearing an orange jacket in homage of Coach Mears at Lexington and Nashville.

Will the Vanderbilt crowd throw oranges at Barnes like they did at Mears????????

Barnes makes $5,000,000.

Did I miss anything?

Yes -- "This is worse than Cuonzo-ball!"

VN Store

Back