The Official #14 Tennessee @ #3 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

I don't even know what positives you can take away from this game. Defense looked fine in spurts. Other than that, our OL is overrated. Our QB still makes horrible decisions against good teams. Our gameplan against a good team was suspect AGAIN. I'm just at a loss.

Offensive adjustment were not there. Chaney...I have wanted ro give him the benefit but I don’t think he has an answer. People call him a genius....I just don’t see it

Great play by a Vols defender

Again I’m less depressed this team doesn’t quit because odds of winning are very slim.

We won't play UGA and Alabama every week. We should still have a good season. I'm just bummed we don't have enough depth to survive 3 qtrs vs the best teams.

Yea I understand that

Many many fans aren’t; however I’m extremely tired of losing to the good teams.

Other teams can beat good teams.....people are too content with mediocracy......I’m done with it. I’m also done with undisciplined teams.

That was the old JG in the 2nd half. Holding it too long when you know pressure is coming, not protecting the football, and check down only throws.

The O-line played awful and many times JG didn’t have time. I get that. But JG can’t fumble that many times.
He has ZERO awareness...

VN Store

Back