The Official #14 Tennessee @ #3 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

I didn't think we were on the level to be able to go to Athens and beat Georgia quite yet, but this second half has been embarrassing. All the penalties and miscues are quite disappointing as well.
I didn’t expect a win, but I did expect them to be competitive in the second half. I agree this is definitely embarrassing. Not sure what the coach says to the team about the crap show in the 2nd half. The OL was terrible, the QB is as expected, too many turnovers, too many penalties, too many mental mistakes, etc.

At some point you have to play young guys to prepare for the future. I’m not saying give up on this yr but you must give Harrison B playing time to build for next year...... otherwise we will be a second or third tier team for another 20 plus yrs

Reactions: 08Vol and VolGirl05
Bunch winey asses on this thread. Offensive line got humbled. We ran into a team that was clearly better at all depths of talent. This is not a shock is it?? You can't coach your way outta being talented. JG is Jg but not a single QB on our roster is mobile enough to survive this right now.

VN Store

Back