The Official #14 Tennessee @ #3 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

OL is bad, but JG absolutely cannot take care of the ball.

JG and Chaney aren’t helping the line...a quick release, quick passing game with a 3 or 4 wide receiver set would help a line where they are taking on 8-9 guys in the box. But the qb isn’t able to do anything quick (reads, release, snap count, etc) and Chaney isn’t calling said plays (probably bc he’s limited bc of qb). Sad.

That was the old JG in the 2nd half. Holding it too long when you know pressure is coming, not protecting the football, and check down only throws.

The O-line played awful and many times JG didn’t have time. I get that. But JG can’t fumble that many times.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Pruitt just got an extension and a raise, He's Fulmers boy and he'll be here for a long long time...I weep for our future but hell I am used to it by now...I now expect this stuff.

I know! It’s like we weren’t up on the number 3 team in the country at the half and had our QB hand the ball over to the opponent three consecutive times. Totally the coaching.

Bunch winey asses on this thread. Offensive line got humbled. We ran into a team that was clearly better at all depths of talent. This is not a shock is it?? You can't coach your way outta being talented. JG is Jg but not a single on our roster is mobile enough to survive this right now.
Georgia is better than us, but they aren't THIS much better than us. We weren't likely winning this game and there's a lot of football left. It's all about what happens the rest of the way.

Reactions: VolNate
At least we'll have another week of the 'JG argument '.... 🙄
There is no argument, HE SUCKS!...He's always sucked and he'll suck until the day he leaves UT!!....And 20 years from now there will be a few that will say how good a qb he was and how much they liked him and blah blah blah...And if I am hopefully alive 20 years from now I will come in here and tell everyone about how badly HE SUCKEED!!!!....Oh god where is the tylenol.......

VN Store

Back