The Official #12 Tennessee vs. Cincinnati Game Thread, 12:30 PM ET, SEC Network Alt

One more thing before switching to football. In crunch time at the end of the game when teams are fouling, Vescovi needs to go balls to the wall getting that basketball in his hands. He's too passive. Get moving and get the ball.

What was the point spread? Some of you need to quit thinking that you can beat Vegas, them boys are pretty good when it comes to this sport.

One more thing before switching to football. In crunch time at the end of the game when teams are fouling, Vescovi needs to go balls to the wall getting that basketball in his hands. He's too passive. Get moving and get the ball.
He is moving, he's just not that fast.

Reactions: Lankykong
2 games were a good opponent has not reached 60 and we are still learning to play together on D bodes well this year. Offense will come around. In CHRIST Alone

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
If James doesn't hesitate to pass the ball to vescovi we wouldn't be reviewing this
Way way too early to declare this but at least initially I have seen little improvement from James from last year. I really expected him to hit the next level and maybe he still will.

Obviously.

It's the second game. We've got a lot of new faces out there getting a lot of minutes and they missed a bunch of practice. We'll be ok. It's the second game.

I'm 100% on board with the notion that Cincinnati having an additional eighty minutes of game time (not to mention the practice time that we'd be guessing on) this early in the season is a huge boon, but this excuse is going to vanish by January so I do hope a lot of what ails Tennessee can truly be attributed to CU/UC being more battle-tested.

I don’t think I have any nails left after I bet Vols -7. I just can’t believe they covered after shooting so poorly

I can't believe they did that. Not sure if it's UT or the local radio's doing. I live in Kingsport

Everyone knows pregame Vol calls for a 2-6 Vols team playing an 0-8 Vandy team is more important than our 12th ranked men's team.

/s

Reactions: MoCo_Vol

VN Store

Back