The Official #11 Tennessee vs. Colorado Game Thread, 2:00 PM ET, ESPN

It’s not just the poor shooting, it’s practically everything else. Two games where there hasn’t been a lot of positives to take away from this team to start the season.

Maybe they will grow from this and find that identity, buts absolutely uncalled for to give Colorado a game like this. Improvement needs to be made from the Coaches down to the ball boys.

Wrong. The ball boys are performing like they’re ready for the next level.

Reactions: DooleyOrangePants
No, everyone is laughing at that we are young take. Lmao.

It's a young team and an inexperienced one.

Uros has played in 68 games total, 35 last year. (but only averaged 14mpg)
ORN has played in 77 games total, missed nearly half of last season

Santi & JJJ are the bulk of the experience for this team, Key missed all of last season and played in a lower level conference for the other 4 seasons.
ZZ did play a ton last year, but he's still just a sophomore.

Production gone from last year
KC = 31 mpg in 34 games
Fulky = 22 mpg in 33 games
Powell = 14.1 mpg in 30 games
BHH = 12.5 mpg in 35 games
Bailey = 9.6 mpg in 34 games

We're a young team and only 5 guys on the roster have played 40 or more games in their career.

I'm not saying we're the youngest team or anything, but it's not a bad take when it's statistically accurate. Or I'll concede maybe "inexperienced" is a better word than young. Since Uros and ORN are very old to have played so little.

Pathetic performance all the way around.

Perhaps.....

we should practice shooting......I mean, ALOT of practice............with ...the shooting.....thing.

I mean I don't like that we had a 6 day gap after playing sloppy against TTU on Monday.

We shot bad from 3 against them too. Difference was we held them to 32.% FG, 29.4% 3PT and won rebounding 37 to 28 while forcing 22 turnovers. Colorado shot 43.5% FG 30.8% 3PT and won rebounding 47 to 38. We shot bad and played bad defense while also not rebounding well at all.

Barnes has to let Phillips play though especially with Uros being hurt. But so far ZZ and Santi have been shooting ice cold from deep having to run more PG than they did when KC was here.

Sounds like Barnes' habit of recruiting big men that can't play and running off the ones that can may finally catch up to him.
what bigs did he “run off” that ever amounted to anything somewhere else?

I guess there’s maybe an argument for DJ Burns, but his refusal to ever get in shape meant Winthrop had to bench him after 2 minutes on the floor. The only team I’ve ever seen whose best player rarely got more than 20 minutes a game

VN Store

Back