The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Do basketball posts still show up in the ‘what’s new’ list. I feel like I have to come to this forum to see new posts

Reactions: berryvol
Hey, I started a NBA fantasy league at Yahoo, it anybody wants in. Recognize PG13, #145549, is the private league number, draft in 2 weeks, Friday night 11 eastern

I had heard Penny got Emoni to commit by promising him the PG spot. I can't wait to see him try and bring the ball up with Josiah and KC picking him up full court.
He might’ve promised that but I don’t see that lasting. I think when the going gets rough you’ll see Alex Lomax as the primary point

Grant Williams had a 26 inch standing vertical at the NBA combine and he likely weighed 50 more lbs and is far from a beacon of athleticism.

These numbers are shocking

Wouldn’t be surprised if Grant’s vert was higher as a freshman than it is now. He used to bang on dudes.

With all this talk about alternate football uni's.. can we please bring back the smokey grey's for hoops? Don't understand why those went away. There seems to be more room for unique alternates in hoops. Bring on some all blacks, some mid 2000's retros with black lining, maybe a combo with a hint of baby blue like we rocked in the 70's. I do love the throwbacks we've seemingly adopted as our full time uni's, but i've grown a bit tired of them. Wouldn't mind a new modern uni set.

Do what? We literally just got the orange versions last season. I think the uniforms are almost perfect. Definitely the best I've ever seen.

VN Store

Back