The Lane Kiffin Thread

Kiffin: Yes or No

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Am I the only one who thinks VN is massively overeating Kiffin as a coach? At best, he's decent to good. He's not great. He's not the savior.
200.gif

Yeah, Tennessee, facing NCAA penalties, is going to rehire the coach who got them in NCAA trouble the first time.

Some people are just ate up with dumbass
Yeah obviously you’ve been ate up with all kind of dumbass. Did u forget Fulmer as a coach and now AD has got us into crap with NCAA. Don’t judge.. it doesn’t work for u

Reactions: Gillimus
Some people have a serious fear of the NCAA. Screw those two faced ba$tards. If they can’t actually block the hire then don’t even take them into account on the hire. We are gonna have to deal with whatever sanctions either way. I say we do it with a guy on the sideline that put up the third best offensive numbers in the nation at Ole Miss playing an entire SEC schedule.

I just heard a co host on 104.5 say Kiffin is out. I doubt he knows anything, but kinda wondering why he said this

Am I the only one who thinks VN is massively over-rating Kiffin as a coach? At best, he's decent to good. He's not great. He's not the savior.
He's better than pretty much anyone else we can realistically get thats proven. How many truly "great" coaches are out there? Saban, Dabo, Kelly, Riley, Day, Meyer, etc ain't coming here. Smart ain't coming here. Shaw ain't coming here. Campbell ain't coming here. Fickell might but I'd rather have Kiffin. I'd rather have Kiffin over Chadwell. I'd rather have him over Elliott. I'd rather have him over Leipold.

On the Fox radio station they were saying if we’re going to be bad or mediocre for 3 or 4 years, we might as well have fun doing it. Kiffin is fun.

Reactions: Sic'em Smokey
Yeah obviously you’ve been ate up with all kind of dumbass. Did u forget Fulmer as a coach and now AD has got us into crap with NCAA. Don’t judge.. it doesn’t work for u
Work like heck to suck 3 and 7. Rinse and repeat.

So Kiffin got us in trouble huh? Well let’s see.

In 2010, Dooley signed the #7 class with guys Kiffin recruited. He signed 27 guys.

In 2011, Dooley signed 27 guys.

In 2012 he signed 22.

All of those class were top 20. So by all means, someone explain how the violations Kiffin were responsible for hurt us?

VN Store

Back