The Kerry Blackshear Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donnie would have had to come up with a different defensive system. It worked well versus the November and December schedule, but once the opposition was bigger and better, living and dying by how well they knocked down lightly contested 3s was becoming a lot more dying.
Really hard to say based on the roster he had to work with.

BTO's that cat that's got to be right about everything and will not quit until he's gotten the final word.

We all could only hope to be as smart as him and we're blessed to have the John Wooden of posters amongst us.
He's usually right. Bats about .995.

Or Lane Kiffin.

Lane was a mistake with Gary Patterson and Brian Kelly available. And he was a bad fit - he wanted to make us USC instead of embracing our traditions, though he did at least do the caravan stops and give the seniors their final solo run through the T. He also refused Boyd and Petty at QB. That was our one chance to hire a top coach. We picked Kiffin.

BTO's that cat that's got to be right about everything and will not quit until he's gotten the final word.

We all could only hope to be as smart as him and we're blessed to have the John Wooden of posters amongst us.
There is some truth to that...but he is right a lot more than he is wrong, he isn't afraid to stand by his opinion and defend it, and he typically does enough research to bury you if you don't do any on your end. If you plan to go at him, you better clear your schedule and know you're right.

There is some truth to that...but he is right a lot more than he is wrong, he isn't afraid to stand by his opinion and defend it, and he typically does enough research to bury you if you don't do any on your end. If you plan to go at him, you better clear your schedule and know you're right.
It’s kinda sad lol I’ll say it, I have him on ignore, it was getting so bad that every thread was him arguing with someone different. Now it just looks like people are arguing with themselves. It’s kinda fun😂

It’s kinda sad lol I’ll say it, I have him on ignore, it was getting so bad that every thread was him arguing with someone different. Now it just looks like people are arguing with themselves. It’s kinda fun😂
You have BTO on ignore? And you’re on here asking for updates? You’re doing it wrong

You did not have him on ignore at 1:22 pm in this thread. BTO responded to your post and you responded to BTO’s post

Reactions: OnOne
You did not have him on ignore at 1:22 pm in this thread. BTO responded to your post and you responded to BTO’s post
You can ‘show ignored content’ and respond. Did it all the time with D4H.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back