The Kerry Blackshear Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I thought KB visited A&M before he went to Arkansas. Whether he did or not, Buzz is there now and I would have to think that makes them a contender. Still, I like UT's chances. Grant helping recruit KB has to be a plus for the good guys

He gone.

(I have no idea, inside info, or even a clue.....just thought someone should post that) :)

I think Blackshear is the difference in us being a tourney team or not.

Im sure someone will disagree but its hard to be good without a man you can throw it down low to to get a big bucket and without him Im not sure we have one.

Add him and our post rotation fills out much better especially if Plavsic is eligible.

Im still not optimistic.

Reactions: VOLED
I think Blackshear is the difference in us being a tourney team or not.

Im sure someone will disagree but its hard to be good without a man you can throw it down low to to get a big bucket and without him Im not sure we have one.

Add him and our post rotation fills out much better especially if Plavsic is eligible.

Im still not optimistic.
I agree with this. Just don’t see anything but the bubble without him.

UT needs Bowden to realize how good he is and become the "Alpha" on the floor. I think Turner is already an "Alpha" and takes another step up next year. Guards win in college basketball and we have 2 really good ones. 3, if James is the 5star player, everybody thinks he will be. We have the role players in JJ, Fulk and Pons. UT just needs Plavsic to get cleared to play and/or ORN to contribute and/or Burns to get out of the doghouse and be the Kevin McHale-like player, I think he is. That's a lot of "ifs", but I still think UT should be a NCAA Tournament lock. Bubble team is the worst case scenario, imo. Get Blackshear and the Vols are a top 20 team, all year. Then, the '20 class happens and a Final 4 will be in our future

Reactions: Lurker

Lol for what? That I said he maybe onto something? I mean I have no clue on the visit to Ky. I was just saying that he maybe onto something. I guess Bruin we must preface everything for you since YOU take everything out of context! Smh.

Interesting comment in the tweet on the previous page...

Blackshear will play in the TBA at least once next year no matter who he signs with... TN, KY, Memphis, TX A&M.

Therefore, in order to be really good in the TBA at least once next year, he should want to go ahead and practice there everyday next year, huh?

If he’s worried about wanting playing time then I don’t see how Tennessee isn’t one his best options?

He’s pretty much just another player for Kentucky but he can come in and be the difference maker.

Hopefully we’ve done enough recruiting him.

Reactions: SweetDaddy
If he’s worried about wanting playing time then I don’t see how Tennessee isn’t one his best options?

He’s pretty much just another player for Kentucky but he can come in and be the difference maker.

Hopefully we’ve done enough recruiting him.
Uh no, he’d hands down be their best post player on their team next year. He’d not just be “another player” for them.

Lol for what? That I said he maybe onto something? I mean I have no clue on the visit to Ky. I was just saying that he maybe onto something. I guess Bruin we must preface everything for you since YOU take everything out of context! Smh.

Lol.
You are getting really good at making post that you can take credit for making a call that works out OR just saying it was your guess when it doesn’t.

Let me help you. Please start using phases like “I’m hearing” or “I’m guessing ”, instead of these bs post where posters think you are saying you know something only
For you to retreat under the pretense of “I was just hoping” after reports say you are wrong

Reactions: vols 30
Lol.
You are getting really good at making post that you can take credit for making a call that works out OR just saying it was your guess when it doesn’t.

Let me help you. Please start using phases like “I’m hearing” or “I’m guessing ”, instead of these bs post where posters think you are saying you know something only
For you to retreat under the pretense of “I was just hoping” after reports say you are wrong

So I guess with you Bruin just for YOU. I will preface everything. And look like I said. I hope you eat every word of this if and when I am right. But of course you wont because some people will not admit when they were wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back