The Kerry Blackshear Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That he hasn't cut the visit short so soon seems more like a not-negative than a positive - no news is good news type of thing.

I have referred to Tyndall as simultaneously the perfect hire and the worst hire possible. If not for the USM issues, he'd have been a great fit and coach here. Scandal-free, he would have been an excellent choice at the time. However, because of the issues and the apparently low amount of vetting that was done by Mr. I Have a Level of Expertise and Information that No One Else Has, it was a horrible hire. Then again, Tyndall was pretty much the only coach in the profession who Hart could have hired who would have caused the job to pop open again a year later to line up with Barnes.

I have referred to Tyndall as simultaneously the perfect hire and the worst hire possible. If not for the USM issues, he'd have been a great fit and coach here. Scandal-free, he would have been an excellent choice at the time. However, because of the issues and the apparently low amount of vetting that was done by Mr. I Have a Level of Expertise and Information that No One Else Has, it was a horrible hire. Then again, Tyndall was pretty much the only coach in the profession who Hart could have hired who would have caused the job to pop open again a year later to line up with Barnes.
Or Lane Kiffin.

BTO's that cat that's got to be right about everything and will not quit until he's gotten the final word.

We all could only hope to be as smart as him and we're blessed to have the John Wooden of posters amongst us.

BTO's that cat that's got to be right about everything and will not quit until he's gotten the final word.

We all could only hope to be as smart as him and we're blessed to have the John Wooden of posters amongst us.
I mean, he's right about this point, though. Most OVs last that long and aren't cut short. That's very rare.

Donnie would have had to come up with a different defensive system. It worked well versus the November and December schedule, but once the opposition was bigger and better, living and dying by how well they knocked down lightly contested 3s was becoming a lot more dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back