The hunt

You obviously didn't read much about the film.

Read as much as you could.

It’s from blumhouse. The owner of that studio is very anti trump. I doubt the ending will be good old trump supporter beats bad liberal. There will be a twist and I bet every deplorable will have a stupid back story that makes them a villain worth killing in the minds of liberals.

I am also betting one deplorable character will be anti eco system/climate change.

We will see if I am wrong when it’s released.

The Hollywood Reporter obtained an exclusive copy of the screenplay and noted that "red state" characters wore trucker hats, cowboy shirts and owned guns. The script also explains that one of the characters was stalked and hunted like prey for being anti-choice.

"Did anyone see what our rat****er-in-chief just did?" one character asks in an early copy of the script obtained by The Hollywood Reporter. Another responds: "At least The Hunt's coming up. Nothing better than going out to the Manor and slaughtering a dozen deplorables."

Sounds like a remake of "The Most Dangerous Game". Who really cares.
I think in this case it specifically targets a segment of society as tensions are flaring. I’m sure there will be those that will be inspired by this film to commit acts of violence towards those with opposing view points.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
140869084_453cbbbd19.jpg
Figures your care-o-meter would include pi...
57D73E34-75A0-4040-9606-38B522DACA0F.jpeg

Reactions: NEO
But this crap is okay...A065EEC2-828C-447B-A766-C036AFD045E9.jpeg

This is here to stay. The left gets wind of who contributes to the candidates of their choice and it’s full on incitement of violence and ruining someone’s ability to make a living. Because their politics are different from yours??? This guy should be sued, again and again. Not to collect a judgement against him, but to choke him financially for the remainder of his days. And anyone else that wants to play this game.

But this crap is okay...View attachment 217043

This is here to stay. The left gets wind of who contributes to the candidates of their choice and it’s full on incitement of violence and ruining someone’s ability to make a living. Because their politics are different from yours??? This guy should be sued, again and again. Not to collect a judgement against him, but to choke him financially for the remainder of his days. And anyone else that wants to play this game.

Lol.........He's a black plantation Nazi. He's a puppet like LG Mick & BB85 for the Democrats.

But this crap is okay...View attachment 217043

Damn! Buckwheat has aged like a b!tch.

RIP Hollywood "racism"

"While Universal Pictures had already paused the marketing campaign for 'The Hunt,' after thoughtful consideration, the studio has decided to cancel our plans to release the film," a Universal Pictures spokesperson told The Hill in a statement.

"We stand by our filmmakers and will continue to distribute films in partnership with bold and visionary creators, like those associated with this satirical social thriller, but we understand that NOW is not the right time to release this film."

As the controversy surrounding the film’s reported plot was debated in conservative circles and on cable news, President Trump appeared to put a target on the movie’s back with comments to reporters on Friday. Trump blasted the entertainment industry and blamed popular culture for pushing "dangerous" movies. He didn't name any film in particular but appeared to single out "The Hunt," which has been criticized by other figures.

Studio says it will cancel release of 'The Hunt' after backlash

Film is supposedly about liberals killing maga type supporters. I am sure all the liberals on here will blow it off as no big deal but this isn’t funny.

This is very dangerous stuff the film industry is doing here. It will cause ppl to dig in even deeper on both sides and could get violent.

Hollywood is just an arm of the democrat party at this point.

Jesucristo

I think it speaks volumes, especially when people only condemn violence if it's commited by certain people. Also, as much as it butt hurts some of you that I feel that way, I have the freedom to feel that way.

It's a movie. Not just a movie, a satire.

Further proof the right is just as PC and snowflakey as the left. It's a fkn satire and the liberal elites are murderers, FFS. You'd be hard pressed to find dumber examples of useless outrage than this

A Violent Movie Satirizing America's Culture War Gets Cancelled by America's Culture War

I like how Velo liked a post where you said the right can be just as big a bitch as the left.

The equivalent of “they’re just as big of pansies as we are”

Classic

Seriously, i would have guessed liberals were the offended ones being portrayed as murderers. But it's Hollywood, so the right is always going to cry

VN Store

Back