The hunt

I like how Velo liked a post where you said the right can be just as big a bitch as the left.

The equivalent of “they’re just as big of pansies as we are”

I'm amused that people got up at arms over a movie that no one has seen, and may have actually portrayed their viewpoint sympathetically.

But Fox News ginned up the conservative grievance machine, so here we are.

Oh, the power of Fox News.

My Mom was in town last week listening to a Levin pod or somebody, and she paused it to ask me if I watch HBO's Euphoria. I said yeah. Whomever she was listening to had her convinced it glorifies hard drug use and bad behaving teenagers. Truthfully, it's one of the most disturbing shows I've ever watched. It would/should scare any impressionable youth straight. Honestly, I don't think the show is meant for teenagers. But fearmongering = ratings

This movie got delayed because of recent events, not because Hollywood is concerned about what conservatives think. If they were they wouldn’t make a movie based on the premise of elites hunting flyover people. This will get dumped in February and do just as poorly as it would have if released this week.

This movie got delayed because of recent events, not because Hollywood is concerned about what conservatives think. If they were they wouldn’t make a movie based on the premise of elites hunting flyover people. This will get dumped in February and do just as poorly as it would have if released this week.

Doubling down? Yes! I was worried all you snowflakes ran in shame when you realized liberal elites were the villains.

I find the whole thing stupid.
Release the damn thing and if people don’t want to see it don’t go.

This should be everyone’s approach to just about everything in this country. The people who are listen or bitch about Rush or Foxnews the most (you know who you are on here) are typically the ones that watch or listen the most. Same thing with Stern 20 years ago. If you don’t like it, don’t watch it, but if you keep watching it and hate it...shut up about it.
Stop looking to be offended or play the victim.

Don't care either way. Would not have watched it; don't care if it's cancelled, still comes out later, or goes direct to video. Right up there with FlexSeal commercials in my book.

One thing I try to remember about Hollywood, the "Hollywood elites", and actors in general is that they live in a completely make-believe world. And an actor is simply someone who is really good at pretending to be someone they are not. You know, like politicians.

There are exceptions. Gary Sinese comes to mind. But for the most part, fake people in a fake world.

Now...I'm waiting on the headline when some poor misguided snowflake buys an Airsoft 40 Watt Plasma Rifle and tries to go "hunting" for a conservative. Hopefully, in LA. Lower Alabama.

Skin hanging from tree branches, folks. And an iron-like odor in the wind.....

Reactions: Obsessed
Grown ass men (not to assume your gender) should not use childish terms like “snowflakes”

If the shoe fits...

Each one is unique and special. But they always melt under the light, or when they are exposed to a little heat.

Snowflake. The shoe fits.

If the shoe fits...

Each one is unique and special. But they always melt under the light, or when they are exposed to a little heat.

Snowflake. The shoe fits.

I think too often it’s an excuse to discount those you disagree with. I felt the same way when people were using the term “Hater”. So we define “hater” as someone who has a different opinion and therefore it doesn’t count.
How about we have a conversation on issues free from the attempts to discredit before the conversation begins.

Just my opinion.
It’s probably way off base though

What, no sling? You could afford the RDO and a full-size can...maybe even an after-market stock...but no sling?

That thing's gonna get heavy after 30 minutes of lugging it around. No idea what you're going to do if you have to transition to a secondary weapon...
Duh, you drop it, no sling to get in the way.

I think too often it’s an excuse to discount those you disagree with. I felt the same way when people were using the term “Hater”. So we define “hater” as someone who has a different opinion and therefore it doesn’t count.
How about we have a conversation on issues free from the attempts to discredit before the conversation begins.

Just my opinion.
It’s probably way off base though

I agree with you completely. But the term "snowflake" is in my dictionary, and there is absolutely no mistaking it when you see one. Much like "Window-Licker", there's just no mistaking it when you see it.

Go Vols.

@GreyWolf1129
********Full Disclosure*******
I don’t find you to be that type of poster.
We have not interacted much but you do not appear to be the type to discredit first before the conversation. I’ve actually enjoyed your input. Especially in the “protect and serve” thread

VN Store

Back