The hunt

NEO

Eat at Joe's
Film is supposedly about liberals killing maga type supporters. I am sure all the liberals on here will blow it off as no big deal but this isn’t funny.

This is very dangerous stuff the film industry is doing here. It will cause ppl to dig in even deeper on both sides and could get violent.

Hollywood is just an arm of the democrat party at this point.

Interesting that the folks involved with the movie didn't decide to describe it as satire until after these recent shootings.

Interested to see if anyone condemns this.

Is this an actual thing, or are you guys making this up? Have you checked Onion?

I have a dark sense of humor anyway, so reading the description, I laughed.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Film is supposedly about liberals killing maga type supporters. I am sure all the liberals on here will blow it off as no big deal but this isn’t funny.

This is very dangerous stuff the film industry is doing here. It will cause ppl to dig in even deeper on both sides and could get violent.

Hollywood is just an arm of the democrat party at this point.
Hollywood is an arm of the control structure. Just like our two party political system, these are meant to keep us in dialectical tension, which distract us from our real problems.

Play #27 from the DuNCe book of politics. Now children it's time to attack him for being a white nationalist, for the 3rd time since his election. Since the racist crap didn't work out.
Neeext!!

Looks like a box office dud, unless the conservative grievance crowd gives it a ton of free publicity.

It looks completely stupid to me. Hollywood has zero imagination any more.

VN Store

Back