The Firestorm thread. Undeniably the greatest

@firestorm Reed Timmer is saying blizzard conditions in Nebraska. He is my favorite storm chaser. He and the Great Jim Cantore. The Storm going through that part of the country looks like a Hurricane, but it’s not a hurricane even though it looks like a hurricane. A hurricane has an eye wall which is usually the strongest part of a hurricane. It’s like the movie The Day After Tomorrow which is a very good movie with groundbreaking special effects. I think getting caught in a serious storm and turning on the gas burners at Wendy’s would save my life.

Last edited:
@firestorm Reed Timmer is saying blizzard conditions in Nebraska. He is my favorite storm chaser. He and the Great Jim Cantore. The Storm going through that part of the country looks like a Hurricane, but it’s not a hurricane even though it looks like a hurricane. A hurricane has an eye wall which is usually the strongest part of a hurricane. It’s like the movie The Day After Tomorrow which is a very good movie with groundbreaking special effects. I think getting caught in a serious storm and turning on the gas burners at Wendy’s would save my life.

*The Storm Chaser named Reed Timmer

Firestorm we are going to need some sort of proof of life. Anything really that would let us know that you are okay. Preferably a video of some shingles getting blown off roofs or some killer snow drifts. Is there a school parking lot nearby where you could some donuts and video it? Try to make this happen. I’m living vicariously through you, as the weather in NC is boring recently and our window for snow is pretty much shut.

Firestorm we are going to need some sort of proof of life. Anything really that would let us know that you are okay. Preferably a video of some shingles getting blown off roofs or some killer snow drifts. Is there a school parking lot nearby where you could some donuts and video it? Try to make this happen. I’m living vicariously through you, as the weather in NC is boring recently and our window for snow is pretty much shut.

Alright @firestorm you’ve given us no choice. Me, Joe and Mikey are coming for you. Do you understand? Stay put, do not attempt to blow off the driveway.. We will be there in a few weeks.

question now will be since its almost Spring in NE - will we get a video of a tornado with play by play -- I also know Warren Buffet lives in Omaha maybe as an adventure video @firestorm can drive by the house and do a video like on those Robin Leach shows called Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous

question now will be since its almost Spring in NE - will we get a video of a tornado with play by play -- I also know Warren Buffet lives in Omaha maybe as an adventure video @firestorm can drive by the house and do a video like on those Robin Leach shows called Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous
We should start a Gofundme to raise money to win the lunch with Buffett auction and send Firestorm.

This is my Bracket for the Yahoo Best Bracket Millionaire that I completed today. I doubt anyone on here will be amazed to see the team I picked to win the 2019 NCAA College Basketball championship.

The best part about this bracket is you don't need a perfect bracket instead the best bracket.
That can't be said for the 1 Billion Dollar Perfect Bracket challenge.

Yahoo Sports Tourney Pick'em - Best Bracket Millionaire

Spring has started in Omaha since the temperatures have increased, and the snow has melted. That's why I switched back to Adidas running shoes.

This is my Bracket for the Yahoo Best Bracket Millionaire that I completed today. I doubt anyone on here will be amazed to see the team I picked to win the 2019 NCAA College Basketball championship.

The best part about this bracket is you don't need a perfect bracket instead the best bracket.
That can't be said for the 1 Billion Dollar Perfect Bracket challenge.

Yahoo Sports Tourney Pick'em - Best Bracket Millionaire

Spring has started in Omaha since the temperatures have increased, and the snow has melted. That's why I switched back to Adidas running shoes.
link doesnt show your picks -- only you can see them I guess, but I bet you picked Auburn

1483736267859.jpeg

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Another warm sunny day which is why I'll be wearing shorts. It is amazing that so far the best weather days in March in Omaha have been since the 2019 College Basketball tournament started.

1st Day of the tournament is a great start for my bracket 12/16.
I'll need a excellent 2nd day to move high in the rankings for the Million Dollars Best Bracket, when I say excellent I do mean 15/16 or 16/16.

For a video I'll be showing the outside of DJ's Dugout, and my car before I walk into DJ's Dugout today to watch the College Basketball Tournament games.

I have an idea for a Wal Mart @firestorm cupcake challenge.

It is of little risk and high rewards. Firestorm if you are interested give this post a like and I will present the cupcake challenge for you and the rewards for completing the challenge.

I think we can all get on board with this. As I said the rewards far outweigh the risk.

This offer will be on the table until 12 noon Omaha time. Just hear it out. It’s nothing crazy. It involves you and cupcakes and recording of the consumption of the cupcakes.

I won't be winning the Million Dollars for the Best Bracket because of not having a great 2nd Day for the 1st round, and my bracket continued to get broken for the 2nd Round which included the Ducks defeating the Badgers.
My ranking is 682, 020 so that is way to many persons to move past even if I did get all winners right for the final 3 rounds and the College Basketball Championship Game.
Safe to say not enough because of vast persons that have a winning percentage of 90 percent or higher.

I'm still excited to see if my Bracket can be perfect for the final 3 rounds, and the Championship game.
Also I'm extremely excited because the Volunteers with their best team to win a College Basketball Championship are in the Sweet 16. I hope that Hawkeyes game of dodging defeat taught them the great lesson play a full game.
This Volunteers really looks like a team of destiny, and each win is more exciting than the previous since they've never won a College Basketball Championship, also never played in the Final 4.

College Baseball
Exactly what the Volunteers needed a impressive great rebound defeating the Gamecocks in a close game 3 since they had a late comeback to win the series , and a impressive game 1 win that did become a laugher.
That was needed after the sweep in Auburn which had more than once not finishing games.

This is a team that could play beyond the SEC Tournament.
2019 might be terrific seasons for the Volunteers in 2 Sports that Start with B, Basketball and Baseball.

Weather
The weather has been cool which is not challenging, maybe the warm weather for shorts will start in April.

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back