The Firestorm thread. Undeniably the greatest

No I didn't and a logical conclusion as to why I didn't.

Really that is pretty dumb because I didn't write the movie, and you know that if you watch a dog movie that something could happen to the dog,

You make fair points. It’s like playing Russian roulette with a dog movie. I’ll do my homework next time .

That scene was ****ing awesome. "You want a cigarette Mr Picker? You seem mighty nervous"

I just started rewatching it on Amazon prime. I forgot how much I enjoyed it . I’ve decided I’m going to purchase some sort of cowboy hat like Raylans. I bet they make good ones in Omaha.

Reactions: BadJerry20
I just started rewatching it on Amazon prime. I forgot how much I enjoyed it . I’ve decided I’m going to purchase some sort of cowboy hat like Raylans. I bet they make good ones in Omaha.

It's about time for me to rewatch it, Boyd is my all time favorite character and I love me some Walton Goggins. Kind of crazy he was originally supposed to die episode 1, him and Olyphant had some of the best chemistry ever. I envision FS being a bit Dewey Crowe like TBH.

It's about time for me to rewatch it, Boyd is my all time favorite character and I love me some Walton Goggins. Kind of crazy he was originally supposed to die episode 1, him and Olyphant had some of the best chemistry ever. I envision FS being a bit Dewey Crowe like TBH.

I didn’t know until recently that they were planning on killing Boyd off. The interaction with Raylan and Boyd is awesome. Walton Goggins in Vice Principals was pretty hilarious and messed up too.

I didn’t know until recently that they were planning on killing Boyd off. The interaction with Raylan and Boyd is awesome. Walton Goggins in Vice Principals was pretty hilarious and messed up too.

Would have been drastically different without him. Yeah he is great in that, and of course in The Shield.

2 takeaways.

I like the part where you talk about not seeing the entire bush, but just part of it. I’ll be interested in seeing how much the snow has melted and how much is revealed.

I also think your parents need to talk to your neighbors about that tree that hangs over your driveway. With the crazy weather in Nebraska that’s a potential monetary dispute waiting to happen .

The temperature has increased to the 40s, and the snow is melting. Moving close to the middle of March possibly the Winter season is ending.

Also wow a high amount of Fog today which had me thinking of the Horror Movie The Fog.
The further a car moved away the less visible the car was because of the fog, and more than 25 yards away it was not visible at all.

VN Store

Back