The Firestorm thread. Undeniably the greatest

RDU VOL#14

Collinsworth Slide
@firestorm Reed Timmer is saying blizzard conditions in Nebraska. He is my favorite storm chaser. He and the Great Jim Cantore. The Storm going through that part of the country looks like a Hurricane, but it’s not a hurricane even though it looks like a hurricane. A hurricane has an eye wall which is usually the strongest part of a hurricane. It’s like the movie The Day After Tomorrow which is a very good movie with groundbreaking special effects. I think getting caught in a serious storm and turning on the gas burners at Wendy’s would save my life.

Last edited:
@firestorm Reed Timmer is saying blizzard conditions in Nebraska. He is my favorite storm chaser. He and the Great Jim Cantore. The Storm going through that part of the country looks like a Hurricane, but it’s not a hurricane even though it looks like a hurricane. A hurricane has an eye wall which is usually the strongest part of a hurricane. It’s like the movie The Day After Tomorrow which is a very good movie with groundbreaking special effects. I think getting caught in a serious storm and turning on the gas burners at Wendy’s would save my life.
*The Storm Chaser named Reed Timmer

RDU VOL#14

Collinsworth Slide
Firestorm we are going to need some sort of proof of life. Anything really that would let us know that you are okay. Preferably a video of some shingles getting blown off roofs or some killer snow drifts. Is there a school parking lot nearby where you could some donuts and video it? Try to make this happen. I’m living vicariously through you, as the weather in NC is boring recently and our window for snow is pretty much shut.

RDU VOL#14

Collinsworth Slide
Firestorm we are going to need some sort of proof of life. Anything really that would let us know that you are okay. Preferably a video of some shingles getting blown off roofs or some killer snow drifts. Is there a school parking lot nearby where you could some donuts and video it? Try to make this happen. I’m living vicariously through you, as the weather in NC is boring recently and our window for snow is pretty much shut.
Alright @firestorm you’ve given us no choice. Me, Joe and Mikey are coming for you. Do you understand? Stay put, do not attempt to blow off the driveway.. We will be there in a few weeks.

DancingOutlaw

No sloppy, slimy eggs plz
question now will be since its almost Spring in NE - will we get a video of a tornado with play by play -- I also know Warren Buffet lives in Omaha maybe as an adventure video @firestorm can drive by the house and do a video like on those Robin Leach shows called Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous
We should start a Gofundme to raise money to win the lunch with Buffett auction and send Firestorm.

VN Store

Sponsors