The Firestorm thread. Undeniably the greatest

One of my favorites:

@firestorm first of all, solid aquaman Target run video. Are you familiar with the comedian Daniel Tosh? If so would you be open to the idea of being a guest on his tv program if it allowed you to create ad revenue for your YouTube Chanel ?

Also is that wetbar at the end of this video? If so, what kind of spirits are being enjoyed and how frequently?

I see at Super Target I missed images on the sides of Black Manta and Aquaman, also other cover Aquaman dvds on the other side so another Aquaman video at Super Target.

Volunteers Baseball
This is going to be a challenging season for them if they can't win on the road vs SEC teams also more than once at home.
I see they dropped the rubber game vs the Mississippi State Bulldogs which was at Tennessee.

The team needs to finish and play consistent Baseball for the SEC games because they do have the talent to go far in a SEC Tournament, and play beyond a SEC Tournament.
Otherwise it's going to be a pretty disappointing season for them since they peaked early before SEC Games , and have lost series to Vanderbilt, Mississippi State, and Auburn.

The video I uploaded today which has rain and is from the past.

Firestorm have you ever thought of doing a podcast? Perhaps you could review movies and pizza and review some of your most recent purchases of clothing. You could also give people some inspiration to start growing their hair back.

Firestorm have you ever thought of doing a podcast? Perhaps you could review movies and pizza and review some of your most recent purchases of clothing. You could also give people some inspiration to start growing their hair back.

This a great idea. I would like to piggyback off this and suggest having a segment each podcast where a Volnation member who actively participates in this thread calls in and has a conversation with FS about those topics and more.

Reactions: joevol33
Baseball Volunteers
A great week since they did win 2 of 3 games vs the Number 2 UG Bulldogs. This could change the Tide for Volunteers playing SEC games with winning most SEC Series to finish the regular season.

Warmest day so far with a high of 77 degrees and light wind.

To be honest no since Podcasts usually have 1 main focus and common ones I've heard involve more than 1 person. Not saying 1 person podcast can't be done just from what I've seen.
Yes those would be great ideas.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
To be honest no since Podcasts usually have 1 main focus and common ones I've heard involve more than 1 person. Not saying 1 person podcast can't be done just from what I've seen.
Yes those would be great ideas.
That’s why you need guests. Podcasts can have a general theme but even the ones that just devolve into swapping ******** stories usually wind up being good.

That’s why you need guests. Podcasts can have a general theme but even the ones that just devolve into swapping ******** stories usually wind up being good.

I would happily be a guest and see where the conversation went. Talk about my experience at Bartoli’s Deep Dish Pizza in Chicago and the Upcoming NFL draft in Nashville, weather (I’m a meteorologist at heart) anything.
Call it Firestorm’s Fireside Cast Chat.

Well can't say I'm that amazed with youtube constantly changed.
I see that I can't use a live broadcast because my channel does not meet updated eligibility requirements for the mobile live streaming.
However it says I can still broadcast with broadcast software or webcam.

Today changed my avatar to a badass John Wick pointing his handgun great drawing.
It's something different since I've never used a John Wick avatar.

UT Vols Baseball
That was highly disappointing that the Vols did get swept by the Hogs a week after sweeping the UK Wildcats . I'm still optimistic that they could finish with a winning record for the SEC games even with that being a challenge.

@firestorm , is that new avi a portrait of yourself? Did you draw it?

Not it is John Wick the badass movie Character.
No I didn't draw this drawing.

AJWensloff is the artist that drew this amazing John Wick Picture. I see he is a active artist since he has drawn Shazam and other characters, and he is a amazing artist

If anyone wants to see the full version of the John Wick Drawing, and Artist Information here is the link.
Keanu Reeves John Wick Drawing

Not it is John Wick the badass movie Character.
No I didn't draw this drawing.

AJWensloff is the artist that drew this amazing John Wick Picture. I see he is a active artist since he has drawn Shazam and other characters, and he is a amazing artist

If anyone wants to see the full version of the John Wick Drawing, and Artist Information here is the link.
Keanu Reeves John Wick Drawing
I would love to have the one of Shazam, i really liked Shaq in that movie.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
DB084714-43C8-4BE1-8F17-CB0B9660EAE8.jpeg

Firestorm I know you just got that bad ass pic of Keanu, but next time you should consider a drawing that is great of the great actor Patrick Swayze. Keanu and Swayze starred in the American movie called Point Break. Swayze plays a character who is a bad ass character named Bodhi .

“If you want the ultimate...you’ve got to be willing to pay the ultimate price.”DB084714-43C8-4BE1-8F17-CB0B9660EAE8.jpeg

Reactions: firestorm
Firestorm , I am on a restricted diet right now that requires me to watch my sodium intake to 2000 mg per day. It is not easy, but I’ve gotten the hang of it. That said, you should try do a meal where you show me a recipe that maybe I hadn’t tried yet. Diversity in the culinary arts is a good thing and women always like a guy who can cook on occasion.

Reactions: 508mikey
Thursday May 2, 2019
This was a great day.

12 years since I got a tetanus shot, and need 1 every 10 years so I needed 1.
I went to Kohl's Pharmacy for the tetanus shot. I feared this would involve pain as usual with shots, and was extremely happy to see I'm wrong because it was painless.
This would have been stressful if I looked at the device which is why I looked to the left, and looked at the Daily comics which has the Hagar the Horrible, The Wizard of Id, etc.

First time in 2019 I ate at Icehouse which was for dinner.
I ate a whole medium Canadian Bacon pizza while watching the Blue Jackets Bruins 2nd round playoffs game, and most of the Sharks Avalanche game.
Mickey a Pretty Woman with long blonde hair was my server, and she might be new because I didn't see 2018 when I ate at Icehouse.
I showed her the 4 pictures of Lamborghini Gold Coast the Lamborghini Dealership in Chicago which is from my 2018 Chicago Summer vacation.
Also I talked about the racetracks where persons can drive Ferraris, Lamborghinis, and other exotic cars in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and 1 other location in Nevada.

Drive a Ferrari 488 GTB On a Racetrack at Exotics Racing

THat's what I showed her on my cellphone and talked about.
A person can drive a Ferrari 488-gtb for 5 laps for 395 bucks which is high except not extremely high. Also other options if a person wants to drive more laps using a car and that does cost more money.

A impressive Ferrari that has a speed 205 mph, and 660 Horsepower.

The name of the website is www.exoticsracing.com
I discovered this excellent website late last week. You can drive a Ferrari, or Lamborghini without having to leave the USA, and on a Racetrack.

I wrote the name of the website on a Target receipt for her.

VN Store

Back