The Firestorm thread. Undeniably the greatest

The Titans had a great draft.

I say that because realistically the 2 offensive linemen they drafted could improve the Titans offensive line to good.
The 2 Wrs are needed so Tannehill has an other reliable wr other than Burks.

Levis could be a reliable Franchise QB if he can prosper in the NFL.

Spears could be a pretty good RB because of the great speed for open field.

The Titans offense for scoring improving to good is a realistic achievable goal in 2023 including if the plays being used are good, and if the additions result in prosperity on NFL fields.

After 1 month I’m happy my Cubs have a winning record.

I noticed a Rams fan at the 2023 NFL Draft had an impressive standout costume.

A Rams fan dressed as the hunting version of Predator that is wearing Rams items.

E950AB2E-456F-418F-929D-90A4DDE416F6.jpeg

Reactions: joevol33
May 5,2023
I wasn’t surprised when Christina a bartender at Old Chicago said this day was her last day.

Since she has kids she wants a day job.
She said she can work using door dash until she finds the desired day job.

I continue to use Nutrafol pills, and Irestore anti hair loss serum.
My hair continues to fill in the back, and the hair in the front continues to progress to a full hairline.

Both reasons why I’m expecting my hair to return to thick and full.

May 5,2023
I wasn’t surprised when Christina a bartender at Old Chicago said this day was her last day.

Since she has kids she wants a day job.
She said she can work using door dash until she finds the desired day job.

I continue to use Nutrafol pills, and Irestore anti hair loss serum.
My hair continues to fill in the back, and the hair in the front continues to progress to a full hairline.

Both reasons why I’m expecting my hair to return to thick and full.
@Weezer

I’m assuming he has the same flaw.

Hair transplants have progressed to great, however I’ve read the main drawback even if the scar is avoided is the person would need to get the same surgical procedure 20 years later.

I might be wrong about my Lakers losing in the 2nd round of the 2023 Playoffs mostly because the Lakers won a critical game 3 which became an entertaining embarrassment.
The Lakers are most likely to win this 2nd round series if they win a critical game 4 mainly because it would be very challenging for the Warriors to win 3 consecutive games if they trail 3-1.

Reactions: 508mikey
I’m assuming he has the same flaw.

Hair transplants have progressed to great, however I’ve read the main drawback even if the scar is avoided is the person would need to get the same surgical procedure 20 years later.

I might be wrong about my Lakers losing in the 2nd round of the 2023 Playoffs mostly because the Lakers won a critical game 3 which became an entertaining embarrassment.
The Lakers are most likely to win this 2nd round series if they win a critical game 4 mainly because it would be very challenging for the Warriors to win 3 consecutive games if they trail 3-1.
Yes he does -- @Weezer

Yes he does -- @Weezer

I also was using the Irestore essential laser helmet before I began using the Nutrafol pills.

That laser helmet isn’t designed for full hair regrowth so I stopped using it after getting the Nutrafol pills.

I don’t understand why a person would think shaving the head would result in full hair regrowth if the person is losing their hair.

It’s a solution to stop the progression of hair loss, however from what I’ve read the hair would still be fine or thin, also the hairline still receding when the hair regrows.

chocolate-iced-donuts.jpg

These donuts I’ve seen available at Quik Trip.

I don’t work today so I’ll be relaxing on a Friday.
I predict the Lakers outplay the Warriors in a competitive game.
Since it’s a Lakers home game and Davis is expected to play are 2 reasons why the Lakers have a realistic chance of winning a critical game 6.
The first Lakers item I’ll buy is a fitted Lakers hat.

I expect I’ll be entertained by the Knicks Heat 2nd round playoffs game 6.
While the Knicks have a realistic chance of keeping the game close, except I think the Heat win because of making more critical shots.

As a 1st year Stars fan I’m happy they advanced to the 2nd round of the 2023 NHL Playoff Series.
The Stars Kraken 2nd round playoffs is a coin flip playoff series so it won’t be surprising if a pretty good Kraken team win this 2nd round playoff series.

Really seems like multiple restaurants are jumping on the chocolate bandwagon.
A common chocolate cookie with chocolate chips at Arby's, and Jimmy John's has added a fudge chocolate brownie.

Mcdonald's and Burger King have both been selling common chocolate chips for a long time.

This looks like a deep dish pizza that is in the oven too long because burnt.

I’m very unsurprised the Lakers bulldozed the Warriors mostly because the Lakers offense was an onslaught, and it became a dumpster fire in the 2nd half even with the valiant attempt by the Warriors to come back from the high deficit.

To quote Darth Vader “All Too Easy.”
I’m a very happy Lakers fan since they won a critical game 6.

A critical game 6 tonight for the Stars because they can advance to the NHL Playoffs third round if they defeat the Kraken in Seattle tonight.
I don’t expect the Stars to win easily like they did in game 5, however the Stars winning a close game is achievable.

I’ll be using a Stars Jason Robertson avatar until the Stars are eliminated from the 2023 NHL playoffs, or after the 2023 NHL Stanley Cup Finals if the Stars reach the Stanley Cup Finals.

This looks like a deep dish pizza that is in the oven too long because burnt.

I’m very unsurprised the Lakers bulldozed the Warriors mostly because the Lakers offense was an onslaught, and it became a dumpster fire in the 2nd half even with the valiant attempt by the Warriors to come back from the high deficit.

To quote Darth Vader “All Too Easy.”
I’m a very happy Lakers fan since they won a critical game 6.

A critical game 6 tonight for the Stars because they can advance to the NHL Playoffs third round if they defeat the Kraken in Seattle tonight.
I don’t expect the Stars to win easily like they did in game 5, however the Stars winning a close game is achievable.

I’ll be using a Stars Jason Robertson avatar until the Stars are eliminated from the 2023 NHL playoffs, or after the 2023 NHL Stanley Cup Finals if the Stars reach the Stanley Cup Finals.
The pizza is supposed to be like that When in Chicago try it Chicago's Favorite Deep Dish Pizza - Lunch, Dinner & Late-Night Delivery - Pequod's

Oh yes I recall seeing the videos for Pequod’s for why it’s great Chicago deep dish pizza, and other videos about Chicago deep dish pizzerias.

I’ll eat at Pequod’s even during my 2023 Chicago summer vacation.

I’m unsurprised the NHL Playoffs 2nd round game 7 Kraken Stars was close because it’s a coin flip playoff series, and I’m pretty happy the Stars outplayed the Kraken in a critical game 7.
It might be the Golden Knights year to win the Stanley Cup for the first time so I’ll be unsurprised if the Golden Knights outplay the Stars.

Oh yes I recall seeing the videos for Pequod’s for why it’s great Chicago deep dish pizza, and other videos about Chicago deep dish pizzerias.

I’ll eat at Pequod’s even during my 2023 Chicago summer vacation.

I’m unsurprised the NHL Playoffs 2nd round game 7 Kraken Stars was close because it’s a coin flip playoff series, and I’m pretty happy the Stars outplayed the Kraken in a critical game 7.
It might be the Golden Knights year to win the Stanley Cup for the first time so I’ll be unsurprised if the Golden Knights outplay the Stars.
In Chicago try these
50065964_2312211365675143_4420052308621000704_n.jpg

Reactions: firestorm
In Chicago try these
50065964_2312211365675143_4420052308621000704_n.jpg

What are these other than something sweet.

Today was an epic day for fast cars I saw.
2000s Red Challenger and 2000s Maroon Challenger.
An amazing looking 2000s Maroon Camaro outside a bar, and a Pontiac Red Trans AM that has a spoiler, and the impressive looking pop up head lights which are used by the iconic Ferrari F40.
The Pontiac Red Trans AM is a loud car, and I was very surprised seeing it move past my left side while driving to the Aksarben Cinema mainly because Red is my favorite color, flashy fast car, and it has the awesome looking Pop Up Head Lights.

What are these other than something sweet.

Today was an epic day for fast cars I saw.
2000s Red Challenger and 2000s Maroon Challenger.
An amazing looking 2000s Maroon Camaro outside a bar, and a Pontiac Red Trans AM that has a spoiler, and the impressive looking pop up head lights which are used by the iconic Ferrari F40.
The Pontiac Red Trans AM is a loud car, and I was very surprised seeing it move past my left side while driving to the Aksarben Cinema mainly because Red is my favorite color, flashy fast car, and it has the awesome looking Pop Up Head Lights.
Zeppole - Italian pastry - Italian donuts

Reactions: firestorm

From what I can this is the common American Ice Cream Sundae.

Well I’m stunned as a Lakers fan that the Lakers were swept by a great Nuggets team because the 4th game was the only game the Lakers had a realistic chance of winning in the final 5 minutes.
I’m very happy that Nuggets fans get to see the Nuggets play in their 1st NBA Finals appearance which is 2023.

The Nuggets have a great team which is why the Nuggets winning their first NBA title is a very realistic outcome.

The Golden Knights have outplayed the Stars in 3 games with only 1 game being winnable which was a game decided in overtime.

The Golden Knights are a talented team playing great which is why the Stars coming
Back from 0-3 is very slim.

The Stars avoiding a sweep by outplaying the Golden Knights in game 4 is achievable, also it’s in Dallas so it wouldn’t be unbelievable if the Stars won a must win game 4.

I would very happy for the Golden Knights to win their first Stanley Cup.

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back