The Firestorm thread. Undeniably the greatest

This is what I wore on the 2023 Saint Patrick’s Day.

First time I’ve worn a Green Lantern t-shirt on Saint Patrick’s Day. Also I wore an amazing Red Ferrari hat which does have some green since it has the flag colors of the Italy Flag which are Red, White, and Green.

I’ve worn common Irish t-shirts on past Saint Patrick’s Days including a Luck of the Irish t-shirt that shows a badass green dragon on a Celtic Cross.

429CB49E-0858-4D16-A274-4F7A6C101987.jpeg

Reactions: 508mikey
Most likely Gonzaga could get to the MM Championship Game even though a great UCLA team could realistically defeat them.

Tennessee had an impressive great win vs Duke because they had more rebounds, scored a variety of ways, less turnovers, scored points off of the turnovers, and they did make more critical critical shots in the 2nd half.
I’m very damn happy that Tennessee has returned to the Sweet 16 for the first time since 2019.

The Florida Atlantic Owls are a great team so I’m stating the most realistic outcome is the Owls defeat a Volunteers team by making more critical plays including more critical shots.
This is the Owl’s first sweet 16 so my slight optimism is the Volunteers have a realistic chance of winning if they play 2 great halves which would be less turnovers, high amount of threes, more rebounds, and they make more critical shots than the Owls in the 2nd Half.

I’m very happy for Vanderbilt that had an impressive 9-0 run in the final 1 minute to defeat Michigan by 1 in the NIT 2nd round.
An impressive fearless comeback win by Vanderbilt.

College Baseball
An inauspicious start for Tennessee since the Tigers swept them in Missouri.
Tennessee is a great team so I’m still viewing the glass as half full since it’s achievable for Tennessee to win most games vs other SEC foes.

The Washington Huskies showed the Rhode Island Rams were a 1 trick Magician because after the signature 9-6 win on Friday vs a great Huskies team in Seattle, it was followed by the Rams losing to the resilient Huskies on Saturday, and Sunday had no drama because the Huskies defeated the Rams 15-5.

2023 MLS Season
The Fire failed to defend a 3-1 lead in Soldier Field which is why this game vs Cincinnati FC ended in a 3-3 stalemate.
I’m hopeful that the Fire in their 4th game close to win their first game.

Keanu Reeves is 1 of my favorite actors, and he is a famous Hollywood actor that is a genuine great person including he’s secretly donated vast sums of his cash to Children’s hospital.

An article about factual reasons why Keanu Reeves is an admirable great person.
If I never meet Keanu Reeves I’ll be very happy to know that he’s as likable as the musician movie protagonist Ted Logan in real life.

15 reasons fans believe Keanu Reeves is the greatest person ever

Reactions: Pennheel
This week is a highly anticipated week because John Wick 4 is getting released which I’ve seen from a tv spot is being highly praised , and because Tennessee has a high bar challenge of having to outplay a great Florida Atlantic team to advance to the Elite 8.

Also I’m hoping that the Chicago Fire get their first win in the 2023 MLS regular season.
They failed to close Vs the Cincinnati FC so I’m hoping that they show progression by outplaying a team for a full game which would involve defending a lead.

Reactions: joevol33
I’m going to do a 2023 MM 3rd round Tennessee vs Florida Atlantic prediction video.
Tennessee realistically could lose to a great Florida Atlantic team that is as great as past Coach K era Duke teams.
Tennessee didn’t underachieve in the 2023 MM Tournament because they won 2 winnable games in the 1st 2 rounds, and they reached the Sweet 16 for the 1st time since 2019. Both reasons why I’ll be less sad if Tennessee loses to Florida Atlantic tomorrow.

Shown below is a great original outfit that has shades of red which I created.
The Buckle dark shade of red leather jacket has a comfort fit similar to NFL sideline jackets, Track jackets, NBA sideline jackets.
That’s why I can easily move my arms.

6A613F7E-9515-40CD-9612-F3A63F1B99BE.jpeg

Attachments

• F921D0D6-53F9-4696-9E9C-FD48F78E113B.jpeg
    F921D0D6-53F9-4696-9E9C-FD48F78E113B.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 1
Reactions: 95 Vol Alum
January 25, 2023

Here is the busty Asian goddess Andy that works as a server at the Country themed bar-restaurant that has a dance area which is Gilley’s in Las Vegas.

Her name is Andy, and I found out from her it’s not short for Andrea. She is a busty Asian babe, and the only woman I’ve met in my life that has the name Andy.
The reason why I’m using the horns up because I see this is a Texas themed saloon so it fits.
Her eyes are very dark brown so like Salma Hayek her eyes look very close to black.
She also has pretty looking thin eye brows, terrific long hair with no split ends, and a great smile.

View attachment 541147View attachment 541148
@The Ron Mexico

Reactions: firestorm
That shades of red outfit looks like something Dante the badass protagonist of the Devil May Cry video game series would wear because he wears shades of red fancy clothes including red leather jackets.

5E96C538-2D49-4020-92E6-41EBDE4548E0.jpeg4672B693-305C-44E7-B472-AD162574B75E.jpeg

The movies I’ll need to review are Magic Mike’s Last Dance, Showdown in Little Tokyo, and What Women Want which is a great romance comedy movie set in a city I love that is Chicago.

I will be seeing the Washington Huskies play the Oregon Ducks in Husky Stadium this year with my mother.
It’s going to be a very exciting college football intense rivalry game that I’m very excited to see.

Also this the Ducks Huskies football game is being played in my Birthday month that is October.

I see Gonzaga could still prove me right because they did defeat UCLA in a thrilling competitive game. Gonzaga is in the elite 8.

I’m a lot less unhappy Florida Atlantic defeated Tennessee because Tennessee was in the Sweet 16 for the first time since 2019.

Here is the terrific Cubs Swanson avatar I’ll be using for the rest of March and for 25 full days in April.

It shows Swanson wearing a Cubs blue jersey, and he is throwing the baseball, Also shown is Swanson wearing a Cubs White Jersey while holding a baseball, and his baseball glove is visible.
The name Swanson is mostly visible, and completely visible is the Cubs logo.

6B4D1CBA-8DF3-4F5C-8C37-9D6195307C18.jpeg

2023 MLS Season
I’m pretty damn happy the Chicago Fire got their first win because they defeated the Miami Football Club 3-2.
The Fire have the potential to be a good team if they can consistently win games.

2023 College Baseball
The Washington Huskies showed they are a top gun team because they defeated the Bruins 3-0 in Extra innings on Saturday, and Sunday in a shootout they won 11-10.

An excellent weekend for the Volunteers because they swept the Aggies In Rocky Top.

I’ve recovered my Facebook account.

I still need to recover my JasonTheTitansFan instagram account.

I’m very happy my new era Cubs defeated the Brewers 4-0 on MLB Opening Day.

161 regular season games left so I’m not going to overreact the Cubs are a great team because of that numerical reason.

My Cubs as expected won’t go 162-0 because they lost 2 consecutive games to a resilient Brewers team.
Not a good first series for an improved Cubs team according to information on paper because of the talented players they did sign or acquire.

However with 159 games left in the long regular season I’m not going to panic even first weekend overreaction to MLB Opening Weekend is a common thing.

I see I’ll need to begin using my 2nd Instagram account ILoveRedFerraris because I haven’t gotten a reply from Instagram about the details of my hacked account Jasonthetitansfan, and because I have no desire to continue to wait for a response.

The cellphone number was changed, and the email was changed.
Both reasons why it would be futile to get the password reset since the link would be sent either to the cellphone number that isn’t mine, or an email that isn’t mine.

2023) 65
10/10

A terrific Science Fiction Action Movie set on Prehistoric Earth when the dinosaurs existed.
Mills is shown to be a likable protagonist that has struggles which is good because it's boring watching a movie where a protagonist can do mostly anything to succeed, and doesn't have any flaws that he or she struggles with.
Koa is also shown to be a likable protagonist so the movie succeeds in having suspense since I didn't want the 2 protagonists to die in a world where they could realistically get killed by the dinosaurs or a stated ticking clock.

The movie shows a strong plausible scientific reason why is Mills stranded on Prehistoric Earth.
Koa is the other protagonist, and she is shown to be a kid that does make mistakes which is realistic.

The prehistoric Earth looks amazing, outer space looks amazing, also the dinosaurs look very realistic and terrific, and prehistoric Earth looks excellent including the trees, water, etc.
The Space Ship was very unique looking, also unique looking are outer space suits which are made for easy mobility much like Nascar Racing 1 piece suits.
I did enjoy that the guns looked very futuristic much like guns in the Judge Dredd universe, and information for the number of bullets is visible. I'm very happy this movie didn't use the awful writing cliche which is characters are using guns that have a vast amount of ammo.
Also, the navigation device is futuristic looking like it was made by the Star Trek Enterprise.
While this movie did have an open ending it didn't have any sequel bait so I won't be unhappy if the movie doesn't get a sequel.
This movie had a big budget, and nothing looked cheap or awful.

Koa is shown to be a competent protagonist that has agency which I enjoy because I had no desire to watch an awful-written movie that has 1 competent protagonist.

The climax has high stakes, a high amount of entertaining action, an objective that can't be easily achieved, and a ticking clock that is moving close to ending.

An entertaining great science fiction action movie that has 2 likable flawed protagonists that have an achievable challenging objective, a consistently serious tone, an impressive looking space ship that is shown moving, a plausible ticking clock that gets introduced before the climax, good action scenes, suspense, a variety of excellent-looking dinosaurs, amazing-looking prehistoric earth, high-stakes climax, the entertaining outcome of the ticking clock expired or running out, and a memorable ending.

(1990) Total Recall
10/10

A great science fiction action movie that succeeds at having ambiguity because it's never stated if the ending is reality or a dream, and it's never stated are the adventures that Douglas has a dream or reality.
Good action scenes, good dialogue, well-done twists, ambiguity, an unforgettable colonized Mars set in the year 2084, likable protagonists, an original soundtrack with songs that fit the scenes, a consistent serious tone, entertaining 1 liners, hardcore violence, unique antagonists including a great main antagonist that does use a monologue to a protagonist, high stakes, protagonists that have an understandable objective, awesome futuristic technology, and a well done ambiguous ending.

The movie respects the audience because why Douglas is having reoccurring dreams is never conclusively stated, the movie gives enough valuable information for the audience to make conclusions in this intentional ambiguity science fiction action movie, and the unforgettable ambiguous ending is open to the audience to decide is it reality or is it a dream.
The multiple twists in this movie are well done.

Mars for the outside area with the red atmosphere looks awesome.
I do greatly enjoy this movie provides believable reasons why in multiple scenes why a villain doesn't use an obvious solution because of seeing the obvious drawback instead of annoying me with that's what happened because of terrible writing.

A standout detail for a subway train is TVs playing advertisements because I've never ridden on a subway train that has TVs.

Cohaagen is an unforgettable charismatic main villain that has a believable motivation for why he doesn't want the rebels to win which he explains to Richter, Richter is an entertaining right-hand man that does most of the dirty work along with the brigade that does dirty work for Cohaagen.
Douglas is a likable protagonist that has to discover his hidden past, and he has a challenging achievable objective.
Melina is the love interest, and she is shown to be a competent protagonist that has agency instead of a terribly written main character that doesn't do anything useful.
Lori is an entertaining villain working as a secret agent, and she doesn't have an issue with getting her hands dirty.

Lori fighting Melina is a well-done realistic fight scene.

The hologram watch is unforgettable because the hologram does get used in multiple entertaining action scenes.
The special effects look amazing including the mutants, the hologram, an advanced mask of a woman's face worn by Douglas, etc.
The movie does show off a colonized Mars set in 2084 that has a variety of locations including multiple bars.
Even though this movie has Arnold as Douglas Quaid using memorable 1 liners except it's not the inside-the-box Arnold action movie because it's a futuristic science fiction action movie set on a colonized Mars with intentional ambiguity, futuristic technology, unique antagonists, a company known as Rekall that can implant realistic false memories, a well done ambiguous ending, etc.

The movie has hardcore violence much like Robocop which also is a science fiction movie directed by Paul Verhoeven.
It's very believable that the reactor was built by Aliens because visibly shown is an implication that the aliens in this movie have a thumb and three fingers, and because of the dialogue about whom exactly built the reactor stated by Melina.

Well, I was amazed because yesterday which would be April 7, 2023 before turning left in the Shadow Lake area I saw a classic Red Ford Mustang and a Red Dodge Charger in the exiting Shadow Lake area.

I see the Bulls will be playing the Raptors in an NBA Playoff elimination game. That's a winnable game for the Bulls because it's a coin-flip game.

ILoveRedFerraris is my second Instagram account I’m using after seeing I wasn’t able to regain access to JasonTheTitansFan Instagram account because it’s been hacked.

Red is my favorite color, and Ferrari does make incredible supercars, hypercars, and sports cars that are red, or other shades of red.
It’s a very unique username that says something about me.

This week has been mostly cool weather.

I’m pretty happy that the offseason signings look prosperous for the Cubs because they do have a winning record.

College Baseball
I’m very happy Tennessee swept Vanderbilt mainly because that was greatly needed after being swept by a great Arkansas team.

If Washington defeats Stanford today then they would have the high bar achievement of winning 2 of 3 games vs number 9 Stanford.

I see Stanford defeated Washington on Sunday, however the Huskies still have a realistic chance of a winning PAC 12 record because currently 8-9.

I see the Chicago Fire lost a close game to Atalanta United 2-1.
I’m less unhappy for that disappointing loss mainly because realistically the Fire currently 10th can move up in the eastern conference if they win more games.

As a Lakers fan it’s a must win game 4 for the Grizzlies because it would be highly challenging for the Grizzlies to win the series if the Lakers win game 4 tonight.
As a realistic Lakers fan the farthest I see them going in the 2023 NBA Playoffs is the 2nd round because I don’t see them defeating a great Suns team in the 2nd round, the Kings, definitely not the great Nuggets, etc.
Realistically they could also lose in the first round to a good Grizzlies team.

Reactions: Pennheel

VN Store

Back