The Firestorm thread. Undeniably the greatest

Seriously I listed the other reasons, and no it really isn’t.

Also you bringing up that Elliot Ness didn’t murder Chicago Mobster Frank Nitti which happens in The Untouchables movie because in real life Frank Nitti did commit suicide is completely unrelated when I listed the truth shown in movies that is Die Hard, The Untouchables, etc that a person being shot in the head will most likely kill the person and it will be very messy.

If you didn’t see that before I expect you will now on the final September Monday.
The Truth Shown in Movies Thread was badass . We need to revive that .

This is my website I’m using for my Ebay Partner Network.
Even with a variety of products including Kiss cds, original Chuck Taylor shoes, and cryptozoology books, Bigfoot books, etc I haven’t seen any sales.
I want to make sales so I’m going to ask persons I know to buy Guns and Roses cds, KISS Cds, etc.

Members Area

Reactions: rocytop2624
This is my website I’m using for my Ebay Partner Network.
Even with a variety of products including Kiss cds, original Chuck Taylor shoes, and cryptozoology books, Bigfoot books, etc I haven’t seen any sales.
I want to make sales so I’m going to ask persons I know to buy Guns and Roses cds, KISS Cds, etc.

Members Area
clicked on a cd and nothing happened ?

My exciting life
At the Indoor Soccer center I played the great Arcade beat em up game Double Dragon.
That may be the 1st arcade game I beat, and might be the 1st Arcade beat em up game I played.

I was growing up as a kid in the 90s which is why common that not Arcade businesses would also have Arcade games including the closest Godfathers Pizza restaurant.

I’m very disappointed that my Cubs were royally outplayed by the Marlins including shut out 2-0 in the must win game 2.

No doubt this will be forgotten tomorrow because I expect the Bright Orange Volunteers to win their 2nd game by defeating a Missouri Tigers team that keeps the game from becoming a utter embarrassment which describes their loss to the Juggernaut Crimson Tide.
That game looked far more like a home game for the Crimson Tide because the game was utterly undramatic, uncompetitive, and unchallenging for the Crimson Tide to win.

Currently at DJs Dugout mainly to relax after Work and forget about that depressing event.
My lucky day because I found out Nicole changed to working Friday’s and Saturday’s instead of just Saturday mornings because new occupation is a orthodontist assistant.
I get to catch up with her, and watch the2020 NBA Finals Lakers Heat Game 2.

She’ll be going back to dental school to become a dentist which no doubt pays more than a orthodontist assistant.

I’m most happy the Steelers Titans games got rescheduled to October 25 because my birthday is October 22 so I would say that’s a late birthday gift.

Other movies besides John Wick.
Roadhouse is a movie with the great Patrick Swayze where he is a badass bouncer at a Honky Tonk called the Double Deuce. The movie is full of action, gratuitous nudity and great fight scenes. You should definitely check it out.

Reactions: firestorm
My exciting life
October 2, 2020
I was very disappointed that my Cubs got swept by the Marlins. I did represent the Cubs after work greatly because I was still wearing the terrific Cubs cap that has a pure red for on the front is 2 crossed baseball bats, the Cubs C logo, and 3 stars also a Cubs logo Nike Hood sweatshirt.
While silverware rolling I was wearing that same great Cubs cap.

I am a loyal Cubs fan that could have changed clothes before going to Djs Dugout to relax on Friday after work except I didn’t because like most loyal Cubs Fan I’ll proudly represent I’m a Cubs fan on rainy days aka the disappointment that is choking which I’ve watched happen in the playoffs or the regular season including late last season , and a losing season.

I was joyful that Nicole was working because I hadn’t seen her since the wild exciting Texans Bucs Saturday game.
She wanted more money so instead of only working Saturday mornings to afternoons only at DJs Dugout she changed to Friday evening to night, also Saturdays.

She became a orthodontist assistant that is her main occupation, caught up with her and she wants to go back to dental school to become a dentist which is a admirable occupation.
She is a curvy blonde babe with light long blonde hair.
Mostly she reminds me of WCW Babe and became a WWE wrestler Torrie Wilson.

That is why I’m not surprised when for some logical reason she mentioned she has a fiancé.

I told her I did see her at Hy Vee before restaurants reopened for dining in.
Also she was amazed by my Ferrari LaFerrari t-shirt that has my dream car on it and the Italian Flag colors in a shield behind the Red Ferrari LaFerrari.

I did forget the disappointment the Marlins eliminated the Cubs because I got to see Nicole, catch up with and talk to Nicole, and got served by Nicole because at DJs Dugout the action is sit yourself.
Also drink Coca Cola, eat great food, and watch a MLB playoffs game and other team sports.

I did change my Titans Henry Avatar to Henry leaping high to score his 2nd td vs the Vikings in Minnesota.
I learned how to save the picture on my cellphone, and I did save the 2020 action photo Titans vs Vikings that has Henry leaping to score his 2nd touchdown.

My exciting life
October 2, 2020
I was very disappointed that my Cubs got swept by the Marlins. I did represent the Cubs after work greatly because I was still wearing the terrific Cubs cap that has a pure red for on the front is 2 crossed baseball bats, the Cubs C logo, and 3 stars also a Cubs logo Nike Hood sweatshirt.
While silverware rolling I was wearing that same great Cubs cap.

I am a loyal Cubs fan that could have changed clothes before going to Djs Dugout to relax on Friday after work except I didn’t because like most loyal Cubs Fan I’ll proudly represent I’m a Cubs fan on rainy days aka the disappointment that is choking which I’ve watched happen in the playoffs or the regular season including late last season , and a losing season.

I was joyful that Nicole was working because I hadn’t seen her since the wild exciting Texans Bucs Saturday game.
She wanted more money so instead of only working Saturday mornings to afternoons only at DJs Dugout she changed to Friday evening to night, also Saturdays.

She became a orthodontist assistant that is her main occupation, caught up with her and she wants to go back to dental school to become a dentist which is a admirable occupation.
She is a curvy blonde babe with light long blonde hair.
Mostly she reminds me of WCW Babe and became a WWE wrestler Torrie Wilson.

That is why I’m not surprised when for some logical reason she mentioned she has a fiancé.

I told her I did see her at Hy Vee before restaurants reopened for dining in.
Also she was amazed by my Ferrari LaFerrari t-shirt that has my dream car on it and the Italian Flag colors in a shield behind the Red Ferrari LaFerrari.

I did forget the disappointment the Marlins eliminated the Cubs because I got to see Nicole, catch up with and talk to Nicole, and got served by Nicole because at DJs Dugout the action is sit yourself.
Also drink Coca Cola, eat great food, and watch a MLB playoffs game and other team sports.

I did change my Titans Henry Avatar to Henry leaping high to score his 2nd td vs the Vikings in Minnesota.
I learned how to save the picture on my cellphone, and I did save the 2020 action photo Titans vs Vikings that has Henry leaping to score his 2nd touchdown.
Do you wear a mask at work and at the bar ?

Roadhouse is a movie with the great Patrick Swayze where he is a badass bouncer at a Honky Tonk called the Double Deuce. The movie is full of action, gratuitous nudity and great fight scenes. You should definitely check it out.

I’m very disappointed that Roadhouse was a showing mostly of what a Rated R faithful Double Dragon could have been.

Or Tango and Cash except 2 badass Warriors mostly smashing bad guys similar to Marked For Death, and using available weapons including knives, bats, barrels, etc.
And like Tango and Cash the main Villain in Double Dragon does kidnap a gorgeous woman and he has a syndicate so will be challenging to rescue Marion the damsel because

The whole argument doesn’t have much story is a lameass argument because that same thing could be said about the (2020) Sonic the Hedgehog movie before that movie was released.
The writer knew that the movie needed other events to be in the movie besides the main attraction. Doctor Robotnik chasing Sonic with the intention to kill a alien bipedal blue hedgehog.
The writer gave that because 3 acts, shown is who Doctor Robotnik is, a valid reason why he’s chasing Sonic with the intention to kill him, who Sonic is, Sonic has 1 main goal and Doctor Robotnik has 1 main goal, who is the likable good guy Tom and why is he helping Sonic, etc.

That’s why a great writer could write a terrific Rated R faithful Double Dragon movie that has other events happening before the Badass Lee Brothers have to fight multiple gangs and multiple Gang Leaders, also the Main villain Willy Mackey that has same submachine gun used in the famous great action movie Die Hard and his gang the Black Warriors because Willy and the Black Warriors kidnapped Marion.
Give a not on the surface reason why the Lee Brothers love Marion.
Give her a personality so she is a well written character instead of she’s a flat character because the only reason they love her is because she is a babe which is lazy terrible writing.

Show how the Billy and Jimmy became great Martial Artists, why they choose to learn Martial Arts, show the nuclear war that killed off most of New York City,show them running Martial Arts Dojo’s because that’s how they make money, and the society devolves into chaos after the nuclear war which should get shown, etc.

if you want to read about why the original Double Dragon arcade game could be a 3 acts longer than 100 minutes movie then here is a article about the post apocalyptic (1987) Double Dragon beat em up set in New York City arcade game.
Most likely the creator was inspired by the terrific Science Fiction Action Antihero post apocalyptic movie (1981) Escape From New York.

The True Story Of Double Dragon

A great entertaining action movie that has believable characters including the main hero that is a Martial Arts expert because shown and in movies show don’t tell, the charismatic main Villain that has loyal henchmen, great action scenes also I enjoyed Kevin Tighe playing the likable good guy for the whole movie as Frank Tilghman.
Before that movie I mostly knew him as the you are supposed to hate his character because he nefarious charismatic Narcotics Kingpin the main villain in the action comedy movie K-9.
That’s why was great to see he can play a likable good guy in a movie.

All scenes showed Frank as a likable man including the whole bigger line might be a inside joke that maybe Arnold Schwarzenegger was possibly going to be cast as Dalton or maybe that’s what Frank expected because Dalton is a big shot bouncer , and he wasn’t wrong that Wesley was scared because Wesley shooting his gun was him seeing his syndicate would not win that fight.

If his subordinates were winning then he would have just continued to drink alcohol and enjoy the violent entertainment.

I did before the 2020 greatly shortened MLB regular season started.

Yes at work, and only if I’m working.
Employees can pull the mask down if they’re eating in the Kitchen area, or drinking usually soda.
What else do employees drink? I only ask because when I worked at the Lone Star Steakhouse the bartender used to hook us up.

I waned. To relax on Friday after work including watched a terrific MLB Round 2 Game 5 Yankees vs Rays.

That’s why on a Saturday night I’m posting My choices for Best Actors to play the Infamous Chicago Kingpin, Chicago Mob Boss Al Capone aka Scarface

My choice for the best actor to play Al Capone is Robert De Niro in the Movie The Untouchables.
The Academy Award Winner because De Niro gained the needed weight, his hairstyle is mostly the same as what the balding Al Capone had showing great commitment along with the gained weight, a charismatic Al Capone you can be take seriously including talking to outsiders about how the whole tax evasion issue, why persons want to drink alcohol also why violence isn’t beneficial for a successful business, and what happens when he’s disappointed because Elliot Ness and the Untouchables decided to cross him.
Like the serious Freddy Krueger, Hans Gruber, Darth Vader, this version of a Serious Al Capone is a charismatic terrifying great main Villain that I enjoyed for all scenes, I wanted to see him when he wasn’t getting shown, gave him humanity because shown that he enjoys the Opera and gives evidence that he’s a Prp Baseball fan, all his dialogue is entertaining including he has memorable great lines including his taunt to Elliot Ness inside a Hotel which other persons could hear.

Other great performances by actors as Al Capone I rank high.

Jason Robards in The Saint Valentine’s Day Massacre
He still resembles Al Capone even with remaining slim to play the stout Capone.

Also he nailed the Infamous Chicago Mobster’s Volatile and intimidating Demeanor which is needed in a Serious Crime Drama movie.
This was before Robert De Niro’s terrific performance as Al Capone in The Untouchables movie so possibly De Niro was inspired by Jason Robards because Al Capone in The Untouchables movie does have a shown Al Capone that has a volatile demeanor, also he is intimidating.

Jon Bernthal in the movie Night Of The Museum Battle of the Smithsonian
This Al Capone stands out because it’s like he stepped out of a black and white crime drama mob movie, he rocks the hat and pin stripes suit look, a comedy fantasy movie that has a memorable very unique serious Al Capone.
Jon Bernthal with a great performance had a lot of fun playing a very unique Al Capone including the visual look.
I enjoyed that even though this wasn’t a Rated R movie that the comedy fantasy movie still has a entertaining Al Capone that I can take seriously.

Stephen Graham in the Crime Drama Tv Series Boardwalk Empire
A very different side of the Infamous Chicago Mobster because this depiction gives him a side never seen since he is true to his wife, also with his family.
Also this is Al Capone before his Chicago Mob Boss years.

Michael Kotsohilis The Making of the Mob Chicago Miniseries
A effective portrayal that gives Al character development and humanity because shows his change from a young man to the remorseless cold blooded murderer.
This is a Villain origin story showing why he becomes a Infamous remorseless terrifying h Chicago mobster.
I do recall watching this entertaining Chicago Mob during the prohibition days MiniSeries on AMC.

I waned. To relax on Friday after work including watched a terrific MLB Round 2 Game 5 Yankees vs Rays.

That’s why on a Saturday night I’m posting My choices for Best Actors to play the Infamous Chicago Kingpin, Chicago Mob Boss Al Capone aka Scarface

My choice for the best actor to play Al Capone is Robert De Niro in the Movie The Untouchables.
The Academy Award Winner because De Niro gained the needed weight, his hairstyle is mostly the same as what the balding Al Capone had showing great commitment along with the gained weight, a charismatic Al Capone you can be take seriously including talking to outsiders about how the whole tax evasion issue, why persons want to drink alcohol also why violence isn’t beneficial for a successful business, and what happens when he’s disappointed because Elliot Ness and the Untouchables decided to cross him.
Like the serious Freddy Krueger, Hans Gruber, Darth Vader, this version of a Serious Al Capone is a charismatic terrifying great main Villain that I enjoyed for all scenes, I wanted to see him when he wasn’t getting shown, gave him humanity because shown that he enjoys the Opera and gives evidence that he’s a Prp Baseball fan, all his dialogue is entertaining including he has memorable great lines including his taunt to Elliot Ness inside a Hotel which other persons could hear.

Other great performances by actors as Al Capone I rank high.

Jason Robards in The Saint Valentine’s Day Massacre
He still resembles Al Capone even with remaining slim to play the stout Capone.

Also he nailed the Infamous Chicago Mobster’s Volatile and intimidating Demeanor which is needed in a Serious Crime Drama movie.
This was before Robert De Niro’s terrific performance as Al Capone in The Untouchables movie so possibly De Niro was inspired by Jason Robards because Al Capone in The Untouchables movie does have a shown Al Capone that has a volatile demeanor, also he is intimidating.

Jon Bernthal in the movie Night Of The Museum Battle of the Smithsonian
This Al Capone stands out because it’s like he stepped out of a black and white crime drama mob movie, he rocks the hat and pin stripes suit look, a comedy fantasy movie that has a memorable very unique serious Al Capone.
Jon Bernthal with a great performance had a lot of fun playing a very unique Al Capone including the visual look.
I enjoyed that even though this wasn’t a Rated R movie that the comedy fantasy movie still has a entertaining Al Capone that I can take seriously.

Stephen Graham in the Crime Drama Tv Series Boardwalk Empire
A very different side of the Infamous Chicago Mobster because this depiction gives him a side never seen since he is true to his wife, also with his family.
Also this is Al Capone before his Chicago Mob Boss years.

Michael Kotsohilis The Making of the Mob Chicago Miniseries
A effective portrayal that gives Al character development and humanity because shows his change from a young man to the remorseless cold blooded murderer.
This is a Villain origin story showing why he becomes a Infamous remorseless terrifying h Chicago mobster.
I do recall watching this entertaining Chicago Mob during the prohibition days MiniSeries on AMC.
my picks were DeNiro and Stephen Graham -- did you happen to watch the entire Boardwalk Empire series ?

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I can say that today I’m astronomically disappointed that the Volunteers were greatly outplayed by a great Bulldogs team in the 2nd half.

They played an effective good 1st half with an amazing goal line stand which is why they lead 21-17 after 1 half.
That’s why this talented Volunteers team losing to a great Georgia Bulldogs team 44-21 I hate more than the 2019 Alabama fiasco because they played a good effective 1st including lead 21-17 before the 2nd half meltdown which included all the mistakes the Volunteers couldn’t make vs a great team.

In the 2nd half the Bulldogs including the defense played excellent including creating turnovers, scored points from the turnovers making the game go from bad to worse.
Also the Bulldogs made more great plays than the Volunteers in the 2nd half which is why they won without sweat 44-21.
I’m less depressed the Volunteers defense didn’t quit and did recover a created fumble.

Dreadful if a team is only going to compete if they have a reachable chance of winning.

I’m very happy I have no split ends also my hair is naturally regrowing with the the Irestore essential laser helmet and IRestore scalp serum , my Titans 3-0 also play the 1st ever Tuesday NFL regular season game, and I have a job that I enjoy, etc.

That’s why I am not utterly depressed because those are reasons why I’m the glass is half full after a astronomical disappointment in Georgia.
Also the Volunteers have 7 games left so they can still have a great season and still opportunities for a signature great win.

Last edited:
Reactions: 508mikey
my picks were DeNiro and Stephen Graham -- did you happen to watch the entire Boardwalk Empire series ?

No I haven’t watched the entire series.
I know I watched the complete 1st season.

Currently still at DJs Dugout because that’s where I usually watch College Football games.

I still have Ol Miss Alabama to watch at DJs Dugout that could be a watchable for 50 minutes or higher entertaining game, Kentucky Mississippi State can the UK Wildcats avoid the 0-3 start, and should be a 60 minutes heavyweight vs heavyweight game Miami vs Clemson so I can still be entertained by those 3 College Football games after the 2nd Half astronomical embarrassment in Georgia.

Also talk to beautiful Beth that is 1 of my favorite DJs Dugout servers, and show her amazing futuristic Ferrari’s that I saw on Pinterest, and great clothes I’ll be buying.

If I draw tonight either I draw a Flaming Ferrari or a Husky.

If Any Volunteers Football Fan wants pick me up food be extremely happy that Pizza Hut finally brought the terrific Original Pan Pizza back in 2020.

The Ole Mississippi Alabama has remained a close competitive dramatic great exciting game.
I expect the Crimson Tide to win the game except won’t be the undramatic uncompetitive game that Alabama had when they steamrolled a outmatched greatly Mizzou Tigers team.

Attachments

• A13D06AE-72C2-42B2-B34C-41EE67A93C03.jpeg
    A13D06AE-72C2-42B2-B34C-41EE67A93C03.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
The Rebels lost a highly entertaining shootout to the great Crimson Tide 63-48, and the Rebels were competing with the Crimson Tide for most of the game.
Priceless that a man On SVP SportsCenter talked about this game was Lane Kiffin’s best coached game which is commending him for the moral victory in the 63-48 defeat to the great Crimson Tide because his Rebels lost by double digits at home, and Head Coaches coach teams to win games not for ties, or for the most disappointing losses that are moral victories Aka close but no cigar because the losing team didn’t make the needed great plays to win a competitive close game.

I see I can record my the Georgia Bulldogs demolish the Tennessee Volunteers 44-21 reaction video during the great action movie Speed on the E Channel.

Why I feel hugely different and great today because I expect the Tennessee Volunteers to rebound by defeating the Kentucky Wildcats.
I’m most happy the Kentucky Wildcats defeated the Mississippi State Bulldogs so the Tennessee Volunteers won’t be playing a desperate winless Kentucky Wildcats team.

Also because this Saturday the Georgia Bulldogs I don’t doubt lose greatly to the Alabama Crimson Tide in Alabama, Bennett has his worst regular season game this season, the Crimson Tide score more than 35 offense points and win by 31 points or more.

I know the Georgia Bulldogs are most likely going to win the SEC East with a 9-1 record except I’ll still be happy that the Georgia Bulldogs experiences a harrowing defeat in Alabama, and Alabama making this 2020 Georgia Football season worse because Alabama defeats Georgia again in the SEC Championship game.

I’ll be recording and uploading my Georgia defeats Tennessee 44-21 reaction video because I couldn’t yesterday since I had to mow the lawn before going to work.

Why I feel hugely different and great today because I expect the Tennessee Volunteers to rebound by defeating the Kentucky Wildcats.
I’m most happy the Kentucky Wildcats defeated the Mississippi State Bulldogs so the Tennessee Volunteers won’t be playing a desperate winless Kentucky Wildcats team.

Also because this Saturday the Georgia Bulldogs I don’t doubt lose greatly to the Alabama Crimson Tide in Alabama, Bennett has his worst regular season game this season, the Crimson Tide score more than 35 offense points and win by 31 points or more.

I know the Georgia Bulldogs are most likely going to win the SEC East with a 9-1 record except I’ll still be happy that the Georgia Bulldogs experiences a harrowing defeat in Alabama, and Alabama making this 2020 Georgia Football season worse because Alabama defeats Georgia again in the SEC Championship game.

I’ll be recording and uploading my Georgia defeats Tennessee 44-21 reaction video because I couldn’t yesterday since I had to mow the lawn before going to work.
Was there any extra lawn in the mower or were you able to get that worked out?

VN Store

Back