The Firestorm thread. Undeniably the greatest

No prediction video this year ? Or what bandwagon did he hop on ?

I don’t have an issue with not doing a 2021 Volunteers football season prediction video because I did post detailed reasons in a 2021 Volunteers football season thread for the 7 games I predicted them to win and the 5 games I predicted them to lose.

I can still do post game Volunteers reaction videos, and Volunteers game prediction videos.
Currently the same 3 college football teams.

New video uploaded
The Titans Seahawks game was a unforgettable thriller that I watched at Old Chicago.
You can hear my comments for the late 4th and overtime of that unforgettable thriller. Also I did have comments about the entertaining missed game field goal in the high scoring Vikings Cardinals game.

Also shown in the video is the gorgeous Old Chicago bartender Christiana.

Reactions: joevol33
Or we could just meet at a bar that has karaoke.

You don’t need to sing.

I would so you could hear for yourself that I am a terrible singer.

We should definitely meet at a karaoke bar. It has been many a year since I participated at a Karaoke bar, but I’m gonna make an exception and say we rock a duet. I’m thinking the David Bowie and Mick Jagger version of Dancin in the Street or the timeless Karaoke classic of my day “Picture” by Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow. “Riders on the Storm” by The Doors would be a good, appropriate choice too. I no longer drink spirits, so you’re gonna be drinking for two on that to get the very most out of Karaoke night at DJ’s Dugout or whatever it’s called. LFG!

Good to have to you back!

Last edited:
Reactions: firestorm
We should definitely meet at a karaoke bar. It has been many a year since I participated at a Karaoke bar, but I’m gonna make an exception and say we rock a duet. I’m thinking the David Bowie and Mick Jagger version of Dancin in the Street or the timeless Karaoke classic of my day “Picture” by Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow. “Riders on the Storm” by The Doors would be a good, appropriate choice too. I no longer drink spirits, so you’re gonna be drinking for two on that to get the very most out of Karaoke night at DJ’s Dugout or whatever it’s called. LFG!

Good to have to you back!

I choose the timeless classic Picture by Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow.

I don’t drink alcohol.

Djs Dugout is a sports bar, and doesn’t have karaoke.

The Pheasant Tavern has karaoke.
Also has a arcade machine with multiple free arcade games including Donkey Kong.

Great to hear.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

VN Store

Back