The Firestorm thread. Undeniably the greatest

Was there any extra lawn in the mower or were you able to get that worked out?

No extra lawn in the mower.
I unload the bag 3 or 4 times because that’s just easy, and I still get the lawn mowed completely under 50 minutes if no having to refill the lawn mower.

A terrific Tuesday because I did watch the soccer game that had Switzerland choke twice vs a not playing great Germany team . Switzerland didn’t protect a 2-0 lead and they didn’t protect a 3-2 lead which is why the game ends in a tie 3-3.
Germany scored an amazing goal which is why that goal was number 1 for the October 13th Tuesday SportsCenter top 10 plays.
The 2020 Germany National Anthem sounds great.

Germany usually has a great Soccer team with great athletes which is why they are a exciting soccer team to watch.

I read the ridiculous Bills winning game predictions on Bills Titans yahoo comments including the Bills winning 34-7, 34-20, and the asinine because the Bills defeated the Titans last season is why the Bills defeat the Titans on a Tuesday night.
It’s like they thought the Bills were playing the abysmal 2014 Titans, or that the Titans wouldn’t be a challenging foe because the Titans defeated 3 losing teams.
I posted my Bills Titans detailed game prediction that did have the Titans winning this coin flip game 31-24 on Bills Titans yahoo comments, 2020 Bills Titans preview YouTube videos and 2020 NFL week 5 picks.

I did get my Bills Titans game prediction posted on Twitter using #BUFvsTEN, and I was active for the Official Titans thread during the Bills Titans game also on #BUFvsTEN twitter including after the game.

The Titans played a full great game which is why they never trailed, lead for most of the game, and steamrolled the Bills 42-16 in a game that became an embarrassment in the 4th Quarter.

I ate cheese bread at Icehouse, gave Paige a Steelers decal because I know she is a Steelers fan that made her happy, Watched the Bills Titans game with audio at Icehouse, recorded multiple Bills Titans videos I’ll be uploading.
Also I finished a picture for Paige that has her name drawn with flaming letters also details on the drawing including flattering comments about her.
I’m very happy to hear I make her feel good about herself also that I’m sweet which I understand because I am flattering with great compliments about her , and that she’ll be working the rest of the week.

Because I was in a great mood because the Titans steamrolled the Bills 42-16 on Tuesday Night Football I gave her a great 9 dollars and 5 cents tip.
My meal with tax was 10.96 so she got a high tip, she was extremely happy she got this high tip, and she was flattered when I gave her the line I created I’m wondering where are your wings because you’re an Angel from Heaven.
I didn’t feel like waiting to use that on the English glamour model and current movie actress Lucy Pinder because I might never meet her, or gorgeous bartenders at the Coyote Ugly bar in Las Vegas because that’s a long wait.

I did hear the line ”did it hurt when you feel from Heaven?” which is more of a question.

I decided to make something that isn’t a question at all except still has the whole she’s an angel from compliment with the angel from Heaven outright said.
Also I wanted to use something original for a flattering line.

A terrific Tuesday because I did watch the soccer game that had Switzerland choke twice vs a not playing great Germany team . Switzerland didn’t protect a 2-0 lead and they didn’t protect a 3-2 lead which is why the game ends in a tie 3-3.
Germany scored an amazing goal which is why that goal was number 1 for the October 13th Tuesday SportsCenter top 10 plays.
The 2020 Germany National Anthem sounds great.

Germany usually has a great Soccer team with great athletes which is why they are a exciting soccer team to watch.

I read the ridiculous Bills winning game predictions on Bills Titans yahoo comments including the Bills winning 34-7, 34-20, and the asinine because the Bills defeated the Titans last season is why the Bills defeat the Titans on a Tuesday night.
It’s like they thought the Bills were playing the abysmal 2014 Titans, or that the Titans wouldn’t be a challenging foe because the Titans defeated 3 losing teams.
I posted my Bills Titans detailed game prediction that did have the Titans winning this coin flip game 31-24 on Bills Titans yahoo comments, 2020 Bills Titans preview YouTube videos and 2020 NFL week 5 picks.

I did get my Bills Titans game prediction posted on Twitter using #BUFvsTEN, and I was active for the Official Titans thread during the Bills Titans game also on #BUFvsTEN twitter including after the game.

The Titans played a full great game which is why they never trailed, lead for most of the game, and steamrolled the Bills 42-16 in a game that became an embarrassment in the 4th Quarter.

I ate cheese bread at Icehouse, gave Paige a Steelers decal because I know she is a Steelers fan that made her happy, Watched the Bills Titans game with audio at Icehouse, recorded multiple Bills Titans videos I’ll be uploading.
Also I finished a picture for Paige that has her name drawn with flaming letters also details on the drawing including flattering comments about her.
I’m very happy to hear I make her feel good about herself also that I’m sweet which I understand because I am flattering with great compliments about her , and that she’ll be working the rest of the week.

Because I was in a great mood because the Titans steamrolled the Bills 42-16 on Tuesday Night Football I gave her a great 9 dollars and 5 cents tip.
My meal with tax was 10.96 so she got a high tip, she was extremely happy she got this high tip, and she was flattered when I gave her the line I created I’m wondering where are your wings because you’re an Angel from Heaven.
I didn’t feel like waiting to use that on the English glamour model and current movie actress Lucy Pinder because I might never meet her, or gorgeous bartenders at the Coyote Ugly bar in Las Vegas because that’s a long wait.

I did hear the line ”did it hurt when you feel from Heaven?” which is more of a question.

I decided to make something that isn’t a question at all except still has the whole she’s an angel from compliment with the angel from Heaven outright said.
Also I wanted to use something original for a flattering line.
That’s the best thing I’ve ever heard. I needed that today .
Next time drop this gem on her :
“Do you wash your pants in Windex? Because I can see myself in them.”
9% of the time it works every time

Reactions: rocytop2624
Wow I know steaks end except I didn’t expect the 18th ranked Volunteers to give a utter Bush League performance because the unranked Kentucky Wildcats steamrolled the Tennessee Volunteers winning easily 34-7 in a game as abysmal as the score.
That is not what I expected to watch shortly before my MTV number 35th birthday on October 22nd.
And I’m stunned the Kentucky Wildcats score 34 points because that is my current age.
It’s like the Kentucky Wildcats got inspired by the Men’s Kentucky Wildcats basketball team before they played the Tennessee Volunteers.

I’m less depressed if this gets changes made in Tennessee, also because I expect the Crimson Tide give me the satisfaction which would be they defeat the Georgia Bulldogs in Alabama tonight.
The Crimson Tide RB Harris has a great game not contained by the Bulldogs defense, the Crimson Tide score more than 35 offense points, the Crimson Tide greatly expose Bennett’s inexperience vs great teams, and the Crimson Tide make more great plays than the Bulldogs.
Even though Georgia as usual most likely hangs around they get frustrated by the futility because they can’t defend when needed, and they can’t use great 2nd Half adjustments to defeat the Crimson Tide.

I expect that game will be on tvs tonight at the Papillon Texas Roadhouse when I’m working the late afternoon to night shift as a Busser.
Also making money as a Busser today another reason why I’m the glass is half full.

Also I expect my great Titans to defeat the desperate Texans which I’ll be watching at Buffalo Wild Wings with my friend Alex the Broncos fan, and other NFL week 6 games because I have the sabbath off this week.

I can also go to Sunday morning Church and see my Church family.

My Exciting Life
I had a unique birthday which is my 35th Birthday on October 22, 2020.
I worked for the first time in my life on my Birthday on my 35th birthday , and I was never employed on my birthday month October for my other past jobs before the 2020 Texas Roadhouse job.

I’m very happy I don’t need to work this final October Sunday because I expect my great Titans defeat a ran their mouths Steelers team in Nashville, and most likely Derrick Henry playing with added motivation after the direct criticism of him because he doesn’t run toward defenses.
I want to watch Derrick Henry make contact with Watt and other Steelers defenders with Henry still running even after being wrapped up because he’s a freakin locomotive when he begins moving forward with speed.
I expect a great game with the Titans making a statement vs a playing effective undefeated Steelers team, and has a high ranked great defense including the run defense.

Beat the best to be called the Best.

Last edited:

Thank you.

I had a great 35th Birthday.
The Giants Eagles was an entertaining competitive Thursday night game on my birthday that I got to watch rest of after work.
Also I did enjoy the great food at Pizza Ranch on my birthday including the noodles, chicken, pizza, and chocolate chip cookies.

Great that the chocolate chip cookies were added to dessert before my 35th birthday because I love chocolate, and I got to eat chocolate on my 35th birthday.

The birthday special is the buffet was a reduced price.

Last edited:
I didn’t get what I wanted because the Titans valiant entertaining exciting 2nd half comeback was unsuccessful since Gostkowski missed a long distance field goal.

I want the Titans to lose first to a great team instead of a still learning to finish Bengals team that is the 2019 Cardinals a young team with a talented rookie QB that will be a competitive team that has a growing pains season , or any bad team including the Jaguars.

I’m pretty happy the Titans gave me a not depressing 2nd half because of what I watched on the 3rd October Saturday in Rocky Top, also because I had the expectation the Titans would play a great 2nd half to win which nearly happened.

Even though they didn’t win, they still showed they have the ability to play a great 2nd half to comeback vs a great team that has a high ranked defense, and a high scoring offense with a talented offense arsenal.

Adversity reveals character and the 2020 Titans won’t quit if they have to comeback from 17 points to win, and have to play better on defense by getting multiple stops on 3rd down.
I was most amazed when I saw how the Titans got the int in the late 4th which did involve teamwork, and Henry using the leap to score the Titans 3rd TD.

I didn’t expect Paige to be a sore loser if the Titans won, and I didn’t expect her to be unpleasant if her team the Steelers won.
She wasn’t unpleasant as expected, and did ask something about me am I feeling ok which I could understand because that was a disappointing result.
She did represent the Steelers with a Steelers Antonio Brown T-shirt Jersey.

I’ll be less miserable if the Volunteers continue to be a disappointing team because the Titans are having a great season.

My Exciting Life
After seeing the great science fiction action movie also a terrific sequel Terminator 2 Judgement Day I dressed up as the the badass hero the reprogrammed T-800.

I wore black sunglasses, a great black leather jacket, black t-shirt, black jeans, and black shoes.
Also I did ride on a Bicycle while wearing those clothes because I wasn’t old enough to use a motorcycle.

I’ll be less miserable if the Volunteers continue to be a disappointing team because the Titans are having a great season.

My Exciting Life
After seeing the great science fiction action movie also a terrific sequel Terminator 2 Judgement Day I dressed up as the the badass hero the reprogrammed T-800.

I wore black sunglasses, a great black leather jacket, black t-shirt, black jeans, and black shoes.
Also I did ride on a Bicycle while wearing those clothes because I wasn’t old enough to use a motorcycle.
That’s awesome! Any pics?

Reactions: 508mikey
Sorry all your sports teams are sucking so bad ,did you ever order the john wick suit ?

I still have confidence are going to finally after a long wait win the AFC South, and win double digits for games even if not the amount 11 wins that I predicted.
I would still be very happy with 10 wins because since 2016 they’ve found multiple ways to not win more than 9 games.

The Tennessee Volunteers might have a far worse depressing season since still look ineffective with same issues after the bye week including the 2nd half collapse.

The Huskies and Cornhuskers having winning seasons I am optimistic does happen.

No I haven’t, and I will once I get enough money, and before I go to Las Vegas.

My exciting Life
Postmates is similar to Doordash except better because you can transfer your money if you have a debit card, except you must make a minimum of 5 dollars.
Someday this month while working using Postmates I did see a Black Lamborghini driving past me on my left side.

That was very exciting because Lamborghini does make amazing sports cars same as their main competition that is Ferrari.

I still have confidence are going to finally after a long wait win the AFC South, and win double digits for games even if not the amount 11 wins that I predicted.
I would still be very happy with 10 wins because since 2016 they’ve found multiple ways to not win more than 9 games.

The Tennessee Volunteers might have a far worse depressing season since still look ineffective with same issues after the bye week including the 2nd half collapse.

The Huskies and Cornhuskers having winning seasons I am optimistic does happen.

No I haven’t, and I will once I get enough money, and before I go to Las Vegas.

My exciting Life
Postmates is similar to Doordash except better because you can transfer your money if you have a debit card, except you must make a minimum of 5 dollars.
Someday this month while working using Postmates I did see a Black Lamborghini driving past me on my left side.

That was very exciting because Lamborghini does make amazing sports cars same as their main competition that is Ferrari.
You deliver food now ?

VN Store

Back