The Firestorm thread. Undeniably the greatest

My exciting Life
I noticed this year when I was in Wal Mart that the great beat em up arcade game Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is available for a affordable price.
I recall playing this great beat em up arcade game including at a became closed skating building, and this would be the 1st arcade game I buy if I buy the TMNT arcade game that has a terrific soundtrack.

I didn’t expect the Broncos Titans NFL week 1 game to be that greatly dramatic with the Titans needing a game winning field goal in a 16-14 game , and that’s why I was extremely happy that the Titans won a ugly low scoring dramatic thrilling game mainly because Titans kicker Gostkowski had a terrible game because he missed an extra
point, and missed 3 field goals before making the needed game winning field goal.

I’m amazed I watched the 4th field goal that was the game winning field goal because Murphy’s law was favoring the Broncos since Gostkowski had a terrible game.

I’ll change my avatar to a 2019 or 2020 Titans Derrick Henry running in a NFL game tonight after the Nuggets Clippers game 7 that the Clippers must win to avoid giving the world an epic colossal soul crushing chokejob since they could have eliminated the Nuggets before game 7.

Currently at DJs Dugout, and the Islanders Lightning thrilling dramatic game 5 is on overtime,

The Clippers need a great 4th quarter comeback to avoid a dreadful choke in the Playoffs because they are losing to the Nuggets 89-76.
I want to see the Clippers win because their damn loyal fans would get rewarded and something new for NBA playoffs if the a Clippers are in the NBA finals finally.

Last edited:
I found more than 4 great Titans Derrick Henry running photos, also a terrific custom made Titans photo.

After NFL week 4 Sunday I’ll change my avatar to a Titans Henry running in a game photo. That will repeat until the 2020 NFL ends.
I want to use multiple Titans Henry running in a game for avatars in the 2020 NFL season, and also I will be using the Titans Henry running with a big 22 Behind him, also has big letters Derrick Henry behind his head.

The Titans Derrick Henry running in a game photo I choose for my avatar is Titans RB Derrick the Locomotive Henry running in the 2020 2nd round playoffs game at The Ravens, and you can see the Ravens defense players behind him.

I found more than 4 great Titans Derrick Henry running photos, also a terrific custom made Titans photo.

After NFL week 4 Sunday I’ll change my avatar to a Titans Henry running in a game photo. That will repeat until the 2020 NFL ends.
I want to use multiple Titans Henry running in a game for avatars in the 2020 NFL season, and also I will be using the Titans Henry running with a big 22 Behind him, also has big letters Derrick Henry behind his head.

The Titans Derrick Henry running in a game photo I choose for my avatar is Titans RB Derrick the Locomotive Henry running in the 2020 2nd round playoffs game at The Ravens, and you can see the Ravens defense players behind him.
Did you see that guy tackle Henry Sunday?

Did you see that guy tackle Henry Sunday?

You mean Monday, and yes it was great hit by a Broncos linebacker that was the Broncos main defense highlight.

I have a 2005 UT Volunteers baseball team autographed baseball by the whole 2005 UT Volunteers baseball team
This was before the 2005 College World Series started while they were in Omaha in the common area fans can go to get autographs from the College World Series teams.

The 2005 UT Volunteers baseball team Autographed baseball is in a protective case. and you can buy that item for 800 bucks or 900 bucks.
I have a PayPal that a person can send the money to.

I have a terrific UT Volunteers baseball t-shirt autographed by the entire 2005 UT Volunteers baseball team on the back of a UT Volunteers baseball t-shirt.
That’s why I’ll sell the 2005 UT Volunteers baseball autographed baseball in a protective case.

Also once I get a replacement laptop I can Download full images of the Titans RB Henry running in games and the custom made Titans Derrick Henry running terrific photo.

Last edited:
You mean Monday, and yes it was great hit by a Broncos linebacker that was the Broncos main defense highlight.

I have a 2005 UT Volunteers baseball team autographed baseball by the whole 2005 UT Volunteers baseball team
This was before the 2005 College World Series started while they were in Omaha in the common area fans can go to get autographs from the College World Series teams.

The 2005 UT Volunteers baseball team Autographed baseball is in a protective case. and you can buy that item for 800 bucks or 900 bucks.
I have a PayPal that a person can send the money to.

I have a terrific UT Volunteers baseball t-shirt autographed by the entire 2005 UT Volunteers baseball team on the back of a UT Volunteers baseball t-shirt.
That’s why I’ll sell the 2005 UT Volunteers baseball autographed baseball in a protective case.

Also once I get a replacement laptop I can Download full images of the Titans RB Henry running in games and the custom made Titans Derrick Henry running terrific photo.
You’re an awesome guy FS

900 bucks for the 2005 College World Series signed by the whole great UT Volunteers team.
Lowest I’ll go is 660, and best that a UT Volunteers baseball fan get’s this amazing item.

No 1 has given me an offer on Offerup.
I have a PayPal account for how to pay me, and I would ship the autographed baseball still in the protective case to the address provided in a email.

900 bucks for the 2005 College World Series signed by the whole great UT Volunteers team.
Lowest I’ll go is 660, and best that a UT Volunteers baseball fan get’s this amazing item.

No 1 has given me an offer on Offerup.
I have a PayPal account for how to pay me, and I would ship the autographed baseball still in the protective case to the address provided in a email.
hate to say it, but it might be worth 20-30 bucks - why ? they didnt win the NC and there are no MLB stars on it -- but 2nd opinions I welscome so here goes -- @YankeeVol

Here is the link to the UT Vol
hate to say it, but it might be worth 20-30 bucks - why ? they didnt win the NC and there are no MLB stars on it -- but 2nd opinions I welscome so here goes -- @YankeeVol

You are mostly right except for no MLB stars.

The great pitcher with a long last name that is Luke Hochevar was drafted by the Kansas City Royals.
He is the stand out for players on that 2005 team.

Here is the baseball.

https://offerup.co/tyJxc5CKT9
The Autographed Baseball is a easy to remove from the case much like VHS tapes.

I might have found a buyer at work for the autographed by the only 3 Cornhuskers Heisman winners on a Cornhuskers Wheaties cereal box.

I know he’s a Cornhuskers fan because he wears a great quality Cornhuskers cap at work that has the N symbol.

I really don’t get this response other than maybe you are unhappy.

My Exciting Life
When the great 2016 Tennessee Volunteers came back because of a great 2nd half performance to defeat the damn Florida Gators I was watching that amazing unforgettable Volunteers Football game at the Papillon Buffalo Wild Wings.

Before a man left he saw I was excited after the Volunteers scored their 1st TD in the 2nd half.
Likely I was representing the Volunteers by wearing a Volunteers Smokey Cap that has my 1st name Jason on that same cap, and a Adidas Volunteers football t-shirt.

He said it Could happen, I know he meant a successful Volunteers comeback and he wasn’t wrong because in the 2nd half the Volunteers offense was a onslaught, and the defense played terrific.
The 2016 Gators Volunteers football game at Rocky Top was a tale of 2 extremely different half’s.

Usually I want to see multiple college football games so I’ll go to DJs Dugout, Buffalo Wild Wings, Icehouse, etc to watch College football games.

I really don’t get this response other than maybe you are unhappy.

My Exciting Life
When the great 2016 Tennessee Volunteers came back because of a great 2nd half performance to defeat the damn Florida Gators I was watching that amazing unforgettable Volunteers Football game at the Papillon Buffalo Wild Wings.

Before a man left he saw I was excited after the Volunteers scored their 1st TD in the 2nd half.
Likely I was representing the Volunteers by wearing a Volunteers Smokey Cap that has my 1st name Jason on that same cap, and a Adidas Volunteers football t-shirt.

He said it Could happen, I know he meant a successful Volunteers comeback and he wasn’t wrong because in the 2nd half the Volunteers offense was a onslaught, and the defense played terrific.
The 2016 Gators Volunteers football game at Rocky Top was a tale of 2 extremely different half’s.

Usually I want to see multiple college football games so I’ll go to DJs Dugout, Buffalo Wild Wings, Icehouse, etc to watch College football games.
That’s me saying I’m proud you of man. It’s a gif from the great movie Rudy where a five foot nothin, hundred nothin, with hardly a spect of athletic ability overcomes all the odds to become a walk-on football player at Notre Dame. I wanted to show you that I was proud of you for your future goals in Reno. I felt like you were Rudy and I was the kind black gentleman who has watched you blossom ready to take on a Bunny Ranch call girl.

Yea it's not that valuable
Ok then if I have the autographed baseball of the College World Series team of a certain year then I have something greatly valuable if that same College World Series team won the College World Series that same year.

That’s me saying I’m proud you of man. It’s a gif from the great movie Rudy where a five foot nothin, hundred nothin, with hardly a spect of athletic ability overcomes all the odds to become a walk-on football player at Notre Dame. I wanted to show you that I was proud of you for your future goals in Reno. I felt like you were Rudy and I was the kind black gentleman who has watched you blossom ready to take on a Bunny Ranch call girl.

I really didn’t know that because it’s been years since I saw the movie Rudy, the great underdog drama movie that has great messages including about tenacity needed for a dreamer to achieve a dream that the dreamer has , human mortality, why humans need dreams, a challenging except achievable goal, believing in yourself to achieve a challenging achievable goal, etc.

Thank you.
The Reno vacation will be all pleasure.

On Pinterest I found custom made terrific Titans Derrick Henry pictures. During the 2020 NFL season I’ll use a variety of terrific Titans Derrick Henry pictures as avatars.

Last edited:
Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I want to be able to mostly see the Titans Derrick Henry avatar so I changed my Avatar to a amazing drawing of Titans Derrick Henry wearing a King crown since he’s called King Henry after that great 2019 NFL rushing yards season, and sitting on a King Chair, AJ Brown on the left wearing a Gladiator style battle helmet and Ryan Tannehill wearing a Gladiator style Battle helmet.
Also a Titans logo behind King Henry.

I can see my VolNation avatar better on a Laptop so I’ll be buying with a monthly plan the A replacement laptop before NFL week 3 Thursday.
Also I can save pictures so the Titans Henry running in game photos are fully shown,Titans Henry custom made pictures including the amazing made Pinterest picture Hail the King also a Titans sword shown behind the Titans RB Henry Shown running , and other photos including Pinterest LaFerrari and futuristic Ferrari’s pictures are fully shown.

I know that the 2020 Football Volunteers start the season this Saturday which is the final September Saturday.

I will have my 2020 Volunteers football season predictions video uploaded before Friday.
I don’t expect them to win the SEC East except I could be wrong if they play great for 10 games or more than 10 games , and if they win the high wall climb game at Georgia.

I have high expectations that they win 9 of 12 games which would most likely be a 2nd place finish in the SEC East.
Currently the same day I post about Rudy is the same day that great movie is being shown on AMC.

I will be posting later today about my thoughts about the 2020 Titans giving me what I greatly wanted which is they start 2-0 first time since 2008 because they defeated the Jaguars 33-30 in a highly dramatic high scoring exciting competitive close great game

Also I’ll post my reasons later today why I decided to become a Washington Huskies Football fan on September 5, 2020.

Reactions: rocytop2624
I’m not amazed the Titans are 2-0 except I am amazed that their defense had to effectively defend late in the 4th quarter for the 2 wins , also Tannehill looking like Kurt Warner throwing 4 touchdowns in the Jaguars Titans games, I’m amazed by the thundering sound of the Titans fireworks that is louder than past seasons , and that the Titans defense intercepting the football a 2nd time had Landry being in the right spot at the right time which is why he intercepted the football after a deflection was amazing.

I can see the Titans defense has issues except I’m still optimistic that those obvious issues get fixed, and I’m excited to see if the Titans can prove me right by winning the 11 games I predicted they would win before the regular season started.

The Titans are a extremely exciting 2-0 team.

I’m very lucky because silverware rolling for this Saturday is a morning to late afternoon job.
So I won’t be missing watching the Tennessee Volunteers playing the South Carolina Gamecocks on a September Saturday night. I see the game is on the SEC Network and Djs Dugout gets the SEC Network.

I’m very lucky because silverware rolling for this Saturday is a morning to late afternoon job.
So I won’t be missing watching the Tennessee Volunteers playing the South Carolina Gamecocks on a September Saturday night. I see the game is on the SEC Network and Djs Dugout gets the SEC Network.
Do you use paper napkins for lunch and dinner rolls? How many do you think you roll on average during a shift? How many can you roll per minute?

Ok then if I have the autographed baseball of the College World Series team of a certain year then I have something greatly valuable if that same College World Series team won the College World Series that same year.
I think you should autograph one of your drawings and sell it. Or autograph the baseball it should bring the value up.

Reactions: firestorm
I think you should autograph one of your drawings and sell it. Or autograph the baseball it should bring the value up.

If I don’t get Any offers on Offerup for the rest of the 1st half of the 2020 NFL season I’ll not sell the in great condition 2005 autographed Tennessee Volunteers baseball team baseball.
Not any room left on the baseball.

Ok I’ll autograph a future drawing that could be a Husky, or a badass Superman with red eyes picture.

Later today I’ll post why I became a Washington Huskies football fan on September 5, 2020.

Shop on Fanatics if you want a UT Rocky Top t-shirt, UT Smokey howling t-shirt, and other Volunteers clothes including sweatshirts, and Volunteers hats.

If I don’t get Any offers on Offerup for the rest of the 1st half of the 2020 NFL season I’ll not sell the in great condition 2005 autographed Tennessee Volunteers baseball team baseball.
Not any room left on the baseball.

Ok I’ll autograph a future drawing that could be a Husky, or a badass Superman with red eyes picture.

Later today I’ll post why I became a Washington Huskies football fan on September 5, 2020.

Shop on Fanatics if you want a UT Rocky Top t-shirt, UT Smokey howling t-shirt, and other Volunteers clothes including sweatshirts, and Volunteers hats.
The Washington Huskies are not playing football this year

Do you use paper napkins for lunch and dinner rolls? How many do you think you roll on average during a shift? How many can you roll per minute?

The linen napkins are used for lunch and dinner rolls.

Never really thought of that so most likely more than 120 because I stop at 4 rows and highest a row goes is 12.
Estimation is 3 or 4.

Today I go to Lids and get the custom design that is my first name Jason with flaming letters printed on a New Era Cap, and this flaming letters Jason drawing is a 2020 drawing.

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back