The Atlanta Braves Thread

When I saw y'all were talking about it my first comp was Buster, and I went to BR expecting his total to be higher.

Mauer did play in 487 more games, but that was also part of it that surprised me since they both missed so much time due to injury. I figured they played in about the same number of games but Joe played basically 3 more full seasons than Buster.
But Mauer did play a bunch at 1B which definitely lengthened his career and AB’s

Reactions: 05_never_again
Court storming is dumb but Kyle Filipowski intentionally trying to trip a fan, fake an injury and put on a show to get sympathy and cause a major shitstorm only to be a little sore the next day is some low brow behavior
It's such a weird thing to do, especially in that moment. Caitlin Clark did the same thing. I see how court storming can be dangerous, but her collision with the fan looked totally avoidable, and she totally flopped when the contact was made.

lebron gettin red ass over his son being removed from a mock draft is something else
He's confirmed what I've suspected for a long time, which is that he's got a lot of "overly involved sports dad" in him. It comes from a good place in all likelihood, but ultimately isn't good for his son.

Court storming is dumb but Kyle Filipowski intentionally trying to trip a fan, fake an injury and put on a show to get sympathy and cause a major shitstorm only to be a little sore the next day is some low brow behavior
It was so obvious and the Duke-iest move ever. It’s like Grayson Allen and the Laettner stomp rolled into one.

Tool gonna tool. Dude has never been as intelligent as he tries to act.

Remember when he was holding a novel for an interview? The reporter ask him his favorite passages from the book and he couldn’t give the reporter a single one lol

I think he said he had “just started it” 😂
Yep. Some book about Malcolm X. Like a 3rd grader giving a book report for a book he hasn't read one page of.

VN Store

Back