The Atlanta Braves Thread

Ha yea. Now I don’t have any Arcia stock left, largely because I never bought any, but if you have some the best time to sell was a year ago and the second best time is right now.
He is a below replacement level player, as he has been his entire career.

I have no problem with women PxP announcers even when I hear a woman calling a football game it triggers my Southern Baptist roots of feeling unnatural, but god it would suck to listen to her for 150-155 games. That voice is terrible

He is a below replacement level player, as he has been his entire career.

He is average. He gives you very good defense at SS. If he’s your 8th or 9th best regular, you are in fantastic shape (which the Braves are).

He is average. He gives you very good defense at SS. If he’s your 8th or 9th best regular, you are in fantastic shape (which the Braves are).
I’m not wasting anymore ink on him, but there is nothing to suggest he is average and absolutely nothing to suggest he plays very good defense.

I have no problem with women PxP announcers even when I hear a woman calling a football game it triggers my Southern Baptist roots of feeling unnatural, but god it would suck to listen to her for 150-155 games. That voice is terrible

I'll just say it...women are better at some things than men, men are better at some things than men. Overall, women are not good PxP announcers. Announcing just sounds better with a deep voice, especially when the inflection is raised. That "see ya later!" is pure fingernails on a chalkboard.

Overall, women are better singers than men for this exact same reason. It just sounds better to me coming from someone with a higher-pitched voice.

VN Store

Back