The Atlanta Braves Thread

At some point players are going to dump Boras, right? Feels like the holdout for top dollar approach has jumped the shark. Bellinger couldn’t have signed that deal in December and been with a team for camp?

Montgomery and Snell are about to be throwing to high schoolers at a public park. Great prep work!

The GM told Adam LaRoche he couldn’t bring his kid around all the time

Chris Sale threatened to fight the GM for telling LaRoche that

He would support Adam Duvall having his kid around..

After it was written in his contract his family was allowed to be around as much as he wants before he signed

At some point players are going to dump Boras, right? Feels like the holdout for top dollar approach has jumped the shark. Bellinger couldn’t have signed that deal in December and been with a team for camp?

Montgomery and Snell are about to be throwing to high schoolers at a public park. Great prep work!

He screwed up the Correa deal as well. Belle probably could have gotten $130M-$140M in December.

Reading uninformed comments on the Braves Facebook account from people bitching about the Spring Training lineups has become daily entertainment for me.

I’m tired of the B Team!

I'm very familiar with how spring training works, But this is a game on TV against a heated rival,could have made an exception for both those reasons..
Lol

Reading uninformed comments on the Braves Facebook account from people bitching about the Spring Training lineups has become daily entertainment for me.

Lol
I agree. Given our starters are just beginning to be stretched out, I think perhaps we should go bullpen game with our full lineup of starters to get a big early win over a heated rival. Could pay dividends come October.

VN Store

Back